• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Parrot Pass 2010 AKA One Particular Beedog Pass

Sorry just getting to this. The first one is a little light on price/rarity (about 3 bucks lower and much higher production volume) but honestly I am not super concerned about it, I just want to be consistent in my analysis. The other two are solid imo

Sorry just getting to this. The first one is a little light on price/rarity (about 3 bucks lower and much higher production volume) but honestly I am not super concerned about it, I just want to be consistent in my analysis. The other two are solid imo

That's fine by me bro.

I think I'll just do my other two Ts and Ps then, just to get this moving along.

I'll send robbiex0r a pm and see if he's ready.

Ok fellas,

Here's my final Ts and Ps. I've already contacted Robbie and he's ready to receive.

So I'll need one final thumbs up on these, then I'll box up and ship out.

T: AVO LE08
P: Ashton VSG Eclipse

T: Tatuaje Tainos
P: Tatuaje T110

[font="arial][size="3"]
[/size][/font]
[font="arial][size="3"]T: N/A[/size][/font]
[font="arial][size="3"]P: Padron Serie '26 #2 Maddie[/size][/font]
[font="arial][size="3"]
[/size][/font]
[font="arial][size="3"]T: N/A[/size][/font]
[font="arial][size="3"]P: Tatuaje Cojonu 2009[/size][/font]
[font="arial][size="3"]
[/size][/font]

Very nice plays Wyatt, thanks for joining up! I think you might also be the only person in the pass to actually proceed in a timely manner rofl

Damnit, I didnt get it out on Saturday as planned.

I'll make double damn sure it hits the road tomorrow!

Package was sent out yesterday, sorry I forgot to post it. I have a delivery confirmation, but it's at home and I'm at work. I'll post it when I can get to it.

Thanks!

Pass is here, I will be sure to take a dump on it at least sort through it tonight and make sure it looks alright. I will try to post some P/T today while at work.

Just wanted to point out Robbie has the 666th reply in this thread and the pass in his hands. This may not end well.

:sign:

5/22 at 8:26 PM.

Congratulations on the impending larva and thanks for the contest!

I believe you are the winner, at roughly 3.5 hours shy of the delivery. Send me your addy and I will get something out to you in the next few weeks when things slow down here!

Pass is here, I will be sure to take a dump on it at least sort through it tonight and make sure it looks alright. I will try to post some P/T today while at work.

Yesterday, when you said today, you meant tomorrow, right?

Is this going out today? You didn't post a DC # yet so I was wondering if you had a chance Thursday or Friday or today to get this out to the next recipient. TIA.

Everything in the pass looks healthy.

T: WOAM P: BGM (LSO May 08)
T: Monte 4 P: RASS (LRE ABR09)

I will let these sit for a day or two and then ship the pass regardless of your input, thanks for the trip phil!

alright, yes sir, here we go

one step closer to new babby

All of you are so full of fail for not noticing that the monte 4 Robbie was taking out of this pass doesn't exist. Next time I will remote in from the L&D recovery room to point out that sticks with a big "R" on them tend to be a special release :p :0 ;) :) :( :D :cool: :sign: :angry: :love: :blush: :whistling: :thumbs: :laugh: :rolleyes: