• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

pass

Excellent play! Very nice.

I'm down in Richmond for the weekend. I'm heading back to DC tomorrow and I hope I can get up there in time to meet up with ya'll. I keep missing these herfs :sneaky: and I really want to do this. At this point, though, I just don't know if I'll be able to make it there in time. :(

Awesome play. :thumbs:

blair said:
Excellent play! Very nice.

I'm down in Richmond for the weekend. I'm heading back to DC tomorrow and I hope I can get up there in time to meet up with ya'll. I keep missing these herfs :sneaky: and I really want to do this. At this point, though, I just don't know if I'll be able to make it there in time. :(

Awesome play. :thumbs:
Ok blair, get an early start...we'll be there or at the local pub having a few....PM sent. :)

met HD at he local shop today to shoot the poop, smoke some cigars and work through the pass. Blair was comming too but I had to jet before he got there. Here's my damage to the pass.

Take:
HdM Depute ('00)

Puts:
VR Familiar

and a VSG Torpedo for the host bag
Thanks for letting me play blair, and sorry I missed you today. Hopefully next time.

peace,
Mike

What a Sunday.....Spent the afternoon at the cigar shop, smoked to my hearts content...watched the race, and best of all,

enjoyed the time with 2 great cp'ers, MHN & Blair. oh and of course some of the locals who drop in to chat and smoke.

Blair, I really enjoyed your company today. Glad U got to see my local shop....well, Mike you've been shopping there for some time. But it was an enjoyable herf. I hope you got the painting done today.

This pass was enjoyable...thanks for letting me join in. Until next time.... :sign: :sign: :sign:

What a great time! Met with Frank (one hell of a good guy) at his local cigar shop. That is a great shop. It is a bit far from my place to become a regular but I certainly would love to get back there as much as possible.

Frank, thanks for the amazing cigar :0 (the one we smoked in the shop.) Oh, and the tremendous put's!! Thanks.

Sorry I missed you Mike. We'll do it some other time.

Finally, thanks to everyone else for making this such a great pass. :thumbs: Going through the host bag was fun as hell :p . Who put the US Marines cigar in there? That thing is awesome! I'm going to put it on my desk at work :p (I work for the Navy but, what the hell...) I hope everyone had a good time. I regret that there were some rough spots but I think this pass has been great for CP overall. Thanks again to everyone involved. We've got some great guys here. The cigar community -and CP on top- is like no other in the world. I'm thrilled to be a part. :thumbs:

PM to Dave

Moved to [Completed Cigar Passes] as requested.

Congratulations on another successful pass!
Dave

Congrat's on the completed pass :thumbs: I put the marine cigar in. I have a navy one also. If I'd known I would have put it instead.

I feel a sense of diusappointment now that it is all over...probably cos I never got to herf with Mike and blair! I might have to start a pass JUST to remedy this situation!

I enjoyed playing in Pass... And really liked the map inside :) blair's gonna have to tell me how to do that for my next pass- which will be pretty soon ;)

I had a great time playing- thanks for letting me play blair! :thumbs:

Great pass Blair! :thumbs:

Thank you for including me in the fun. Sorry for my confusion in the pass...Theres always one guy in every pass :p

I am going to get my box out to you probably by early next week. Need to get to the old shoppe!

Thanks again!

By the by I too wanted to say cudos on the map, Lumberg and I both commented on it when we opened the pass! Great touch Blair :thumbs: