• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

pass

Alright gang,
The solution is close at hand. I have sent one more PM to Blair and am waiting for a reply (details) nothing more. The problem has basically been solved and will be posted shortly. I cannot wait any longer for his reply as I have to get some sleep. I am back to work now and am thuroughly exhausted! :(

Thanks for your understanding and helping to identify and correct this major brain fart!

Lumberg said:
Well I am going through the pass right now and I just noticed the cigar watermark on the P/T list! Nice touch blair!

Also LOL at the example...Swisher Sweet for a White Owl blunt....is that a fair trade? Better run that by some people!

Also the sticks are in better shape than many passes I have been in, packaging is quite good!

And just to verify, ISOM for ISOM right? Haven't seen that addressed in the thread or the literature (yes I did read both closely :p)
LOL !!! Thanks buddy. Glad you liked my example trade. I had high expectations for the pass, huh? :sign: (j/k)

In other news... PhatAsh and I have agreed to do a trade after the box returns to me. I'll send him 2 Opus X's plus a few others and Chris will send me 1 BTL plus a few. We'll have fun with it and will rectify things. I feel bad about doing though, because it is the end of the pass and so reversing his p/t's only benefits me. But, he insists because he truly wants it to be fair. Anyway, it gives us a chance to do a trade - and that's always fun! So, thanks to PhatAsh for being such a great sport!!

And, thanks again to Cohibasurfer for keeping our pass honest. Directly, he gained nothing by stepping in as he did. But indirectly, his posts have really been invaluable to CP. And that comes back to help everyone here.

I too would like to thank everyone in this pass for keeping the pass straight and making it fun for all. I have learned a lot through this pass and was able to interact and meet new friends and members.

Some have been called sh-- stirrers through this mess but all they were honestly doing was looking out for the pass. Some came to the defense of a brother poster. Both are admirable and it is what keeps this place going. No feelings were hurt, no one perminently damaged, and we can all move on with a better understanding between us as passers on CP! :sign:

Sometimes it takes episodes like this to help a group grow! Now everyone form a circle for a group hug! :p :D :p

WHAT HOMO WROTE THIS GROUP HUG SH-- ? :0 :p :D

Ok pass update:

The Opi are going back in

My P&T are simple:

Take

#46 HdM Piramides EL 2003

Put

#92 Cohiba Piramides EL 2001

(Box ECA DEC02)

How's that for simple? :D

And of course in the host tupperdor the sticks we talked about blair ;)

Finally, Frank has told me one of his employees will be picking up the pass from me at work tomorrow sometime so presumably the pass will be in his hands tomorrow evening. Thanks Frank!

Well holy sh^t. Can't argue with that one, can you?

:p :D :p

Awesome put Lumberg!!

and thanks for playing. We'll get together for a herf real soon. Sorry I had to skip out on the last one. And thanks for putting those other sticks in for me.

:thumbs:

BigHD100 is in Washington, DC and on his way to my building AS I TYPE!

You could cut the tension in the air with a knife!

These hand-offs are dicey business. One wrong move and POOF!

<be cool be cool be cool>

<deep breath>

Lumberg said:
BigHD100 is in Washington, DC and on his way to my building AS I TYPE!

You could cut the tension in the air with a knife!

These hand-offs are dicey business. One wrong move and POOF!

<be cool be cool be cool>

<deep breath>
LOL :p

Ok guys there was a slight SNAFU but the pass is OK.

Frank missed a turn and drove a little bit out of the way.

Luckily we both kept our cool. Our training kicked in and we were able to rendevous at the drop point without further incident.

Don't know if we were observed but I don't think so.

Expect to hear from Frank in the near future...lucky SOB was going to Shelley's for a bite and a puff!

Lumberg said:
...lucky SOB was going to Shelley's for a bite and a puff!
:0 :0 :0

WITH THE PASS????

:0 :0 :0 :0

lucky bastid :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

hello everybody.....

I've got some good news and some bad news.....

I met up with Lumberg, (Damn DC and thier lack of street signs) Finally found his building.

The Good news, I got the pass....went to Shelly's had great meal, smoked some great cigars.....(out of the pass of course).

I'm on my 6th or 7th beer, a few shots of tequila, we'e all having a good time. I made the mistake of putting the box on the floor to make room for more drinks (more about that later). I was showing some people the watermark and for some reason it got to close to a flame.....and the next thing you know I'm holding a piece of paper on fire.....everyones jumping up running around in circles, someone had the great idea to put it out with liquid, to bad it was a shot. that made it a little hotter. well now we tried some beer, oh that helped... about 3 big pitchers of beer put the fire out.

Sorry blair, I hope u weren't looking to keep the instructions....

We're trying to clean up the mess and get our stuff. you know those 3 pitchers that went on the table to put the fire out, well.....

most of it rolled off the table onto the floor....ooops now for the bad news...

the box was sitting right under the table....the box got sort of wet and filled with beer...but not to worry, as we were frantically running around the table, someones shoe stepped into the box and made a hole, which let all the beer out. so not all the cigars got wet...

at this point, we were asked to leave, I can't understand why....so I picked up the box and my stuff and headed back to my car....after passing shelly's about 4 times I realized I lost my vehicle. then I sat the box down to look around and think a minute....and there across the street I see it. I was so excited that I ran across the street to it. leaving the box behind.....

then, all hell broke loose....here comes police cars, and men running around in vests holding guns....I'm trying to get the keys in the ignition to get the hell out of there....no reason for me to hang around. As i was trying to leave I remembered the box...I got out and started going back when I was apprehended and thrown to the ground. I was looking toward the box and saw this robot looking gizmo picking up the box and putting it into a big drum...that was odd....well, to make a long story short.....it turns out that the box made it into the hands of the robot police and they must sniff out cigars....because the drum went into a big van.....after a few minutes the doors opened up and a big cloud of smoke came rolling out.

I'm really sorry about the pass guys.....but the one's I smoked were really good. especially the one that had 2 different colored wrappers. I've never had one before. Any way I'll figured I had about 6 or 7 cigars so I'll make my pus and pass it onto MHN....I never got the name of the robot that stole our pass so he can make his puts.

Thanks for letting me in the pass I enjoyed it.

I was startin' to believe the story until the robot part. Then I started to LMAO..... :D :thumbs: :p

WAIT A SEC..........

PLEASE TELL ME ONE THING........

YOU DID SAVE THE TAPE, RIGHT!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

:p :p :p :p

PhatAsh said:
WAIT A SEC..........PLEASE TELL ME ONE THING........YOU DID SAVE THE TAPE, RIGHT!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!
TFF!!! Now I spit on MY keyboard!

I believed the story up until they asked them to leave the bar... :p I was thinking OMG!!! Talk about bad luck! :D

TAPE???? You mean there tape? not again....Sorry the tape got ruined in the fire....

someone has to lighten things up.....glad u enjoyed it....now when something really happens u won't believe it.....sort of like the boy who cried cat....

or was it bear?

anyway, the pass is in good shape....going to make my P's & T's later tonight.

Going to meet up with MHN in Leesburg for a little herf on Sunday, 1 pm at the Leesburg Emporium. Anyone free is more than welcome to join in.

Sorry I missed you guys in Baltimore last week.

Ok here's my proposed put's and take's:

Takes:

69 Trinidad (Dominican)Toro
82 Ashton VSG Torpedo
83 Ashton VSG Spellbound

PUT's:

Diamond Crown #4 (5.5 x 54)
Diamond Crown Maximus Pyramid #3
Zino Platinum Stout Torpedo (7"x52)
Hoyo de Monterrey - Le Hoyo du Depute "00"

Host bag
Cohiba Churchill

I hope this meets everyone's approval. I'm meeting MHN at 1 pm Sunday to hand
this off. Your input is greatly appreciated.

One last thing,,,,i do have my eye on that cohiba Piramid EL 2001....

but I'm not sure what would be an equal replacement.....

Those are some Nice put's Big Guy! :)

<darth vader voice>
.....Impressive- Most impressive!

</darth vader voice>