• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pats v. Broncos

kona1000

Buy Bitcoin
Think it will be a tough game, the Pat's Defense being so bad.

I still like the Patriots 31-24.

Not worried about Denver and Tebow. Pats already proved that they can beat them and light up the Denver deffense.

Brian

[sub]It will depend on which team shows up for the Bronco's. Defense as well as offense has to be hitting on all cylinders to have a chance. And Tebow will require another "miracle" Just goes to show you that any team can win on any given day! Being originally from Colorado, you know which team I'm supporting :laugh:[/sub]

It'll be a great game. I think Denver has a chance for the same reason DD does. They have a great defense and have had a chance to look at film from their last defeat.

We'll see what we'll see. :p

Having been at the game and witnessed it first hand, I say the Broncos will win, 24-23.
C

Not worried, luck and injuries had a lot of play in the Steelers vs. Broncos game, they won't get that lucky again, Pats have them, 31-10

Tebow Mania dies this week. Its going to be tough for all the roads teams to win this week in my opinion. The bye week coupled with home field is huge.

Pats 45
Denver 24

Tebow Mania dies this week. Its going to be tough for all the roads teams to win this week in my opinion. The bye week coupled with home field is huge.

Pats 45
Denver 24
I would be willing to place a wager on that. One if not 2 of the road teams will win this week.

Pats 45
Denver 24
I would be willing to place a wager on that. One if not 2 of the road teams will win this week.

You send 2 cigars for every home win. He sends 3 cigars for every road win. :D

Pats 45
Denver 24

Denver is not one of those teams your are considering are they?

Paul

Pats 45
Denver 24

Denver is not one of those teams your are considering are they?

Paul

The only road team that I think has a chance of winning - and is favorited to win - is New Orleans. I think the other home teams will win easily. This from the guy that thought PGH would win by 2+ touchdowns last week. :sign:

NYGiants at +8 1/2 is a great bet. I also like the O/U at 47.5 for the NO/SF game. NO will probably score that in the first quarter. John

As the week goes on, I'm thinking Denvers defense is the key to the Pats losing.

Pats D is so bad, it's epic.

As the week goes on, I'm thinking Denvers defense is the key to the Pats losing.

Pats D is so bad, it's epic.

If they can hit Brady early they have a chance. If they fall behind by more than 10 it is over!

Denver didn't have much luck stopping NE last time, and I don't think they'll have much luck this time. They took away Gronkowski last game and Hernandez lit them up. One or both will have another big game on Saturday.

Yeah, I keep wondering why Denver is even going out there. There should just forfeit.

Yeah, I keep wondering why Denver is even going out there. There should just forfeit.

I know, right? Denver's never won a playoff game when they were a 13 point underdog. Oh, wait, what did Woody Paige write in the Denver Post this week?

And, if I were John Fox, I'd remind the Broncos that a Broncos team went into a postseason game once as 13-point underdogs. They went on to beat the Packers for their first Super Bowl title.

I like the underdog effect. And if Denver loses (which I openly admit that I think they will...), well, a Divisional playoff loss is WAY better than 4-12 last year under McHoodie. The Broncos have gone much further in this rebuilding year than ANYONE thought they would.

Even though I think Dever doesn't have a chance of beating the Patriots,it's always New England pushing the ethics of the game. The immediate hiring of McDaniels?? They are so desperate to win and like SPYGATE, they are willing to do anything no matter how it looks. This shows that the league, with all the moves Idiot Goodell made to fine players, doesn't think about things properly. He should not allow this to happen. But this is New England, where the Brady Rule is held to a more higher regard than the US Constitution. I'm not a Tebow fan but I hope they really beat New England now even if the consequences is the media shoving more christianity and religious belief down my throat. Goodell sucks a big one and it shows he plays favorites.

In unrelated news, Giants beat the Pats 17-14 in Superbowl XLII and 24-20 in Week 9. That is all.

Even though I think Dever doesn't have a chance of beating the Patriots,it's always New England pushing the ethics of the game. The immediate hiring of McDaniels?? They are so desperate to win and like SPYGATE, they are willing to do anything no matter how it looks. This shows that the league, with all the moves Idiot Goodell made to fine players, doesn't think about things properly. He should not allow this to happen. But this is New England, where the Brady Rule is held to a more higher regard than the US Constitution. I'm not a Tebow fan but I hope they really beat New England now even if the consequences is the media shoving more christianity and religious belief down my throat. Goodell sucks a big one and it shows he plays favorites.

In unrelated news, Giants beat the Pats 17-14 in Superbowl XLII and 24-20 in Week 9. That is all.

Damn tell us how you really feel :laugh: I couldnt agree more with your point about Goodell