• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Paul Newman

Infinity

Infinity - *Unbounded space, time, or quantity*
One of the greatest actors, a true legend. Also a wonderful philanthropis... a good man.

You will be missed.

Brian

That is too bad. He lived a full life, RIP sir.

He was one of my favorite actors. :( I just watched "The Color of Money" the other day.

Glad we were able to enjoy this man for so long. I don't remember too many movies that adults would watch, that I liked as a child. Cool Hand Luke, and Butch Cassidy & The Sundance Kid were two of them that I loved.

I always seek out his Newmans Own Products knowing that one, they are of good quality, and two, the proceeds go to charity.

I wish that all Hollywood stars could live by the example he set over the years.............Never was much drama, or Paparazzi fodder in his life.

We'll miss you "Ol Blue Eyes." Thanks for everything.

Damned good race car driver, too. RIP

Doc.

Agreed Doc, his racing teams made a mark in SCCA...RIP, Cool Hand Luke is in my top 10 movies.

I always enjoyed his work.

Many of today's Hollywood types could learn a thing or two by studying the way Newman went about things, not just in his craft, but in all aspects of life.

RIP, Mr. Newman.

Wow. RIP, sir. He lived a full life and did so much good.

God bless and Godspeed.

Wilkey

This is sad news. A great actor. I enjoyed many of his movies, but my all time favorite is of course Slap Shot!

Nothing tragic here, he lived the life any man would love to live. He enjoyed adventure, fame, prosperity, love, and benevolence. RIP!

This is indeed sad news. I enjoyed his films right up to the last one, Road to Perdition. RIP.

One of my favorite characters of all time as Reg Dunlap in Slapshot

Reggie Dunlop: What are you guys doing?
Steve Hanson: Puttin' on the foil!
Jeff Hanson: Every game!
Jack Hanson: Yeah, you want some?

RIP, Mr. Newman!

Greetings! Yes, Paul Newman will certainly be missed. He was a true screen legend. Regards, knightlaird