• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PC issues accessing CP

Clear your browser cache and flush your DNS resolver cache. That did it for me.
That didn't fix it for me. I've got the issue on my home PC, work PC, phone and tablet. I can click on direct links to posts and it works, but if i click on the forum heading's it fails.

Last edited:
Below is the message I continue to see when I attempt to access >90% of forum content.

Oops! We ran into some problems.
A server error occurred. Please try again later.

I don't believe that implies anyone needs to clear any history, or other wise.

EDIT:
I just tried accessing every single sub-forum from the forum home page. I did this not logged in & also logged in.
The only sub-forum that actually allowed me access was 'Cigar Pictures.' :rolleyes:

The only way I have been able to access this thread is via the 'Latest Posts' link, on the right side of the forum home page.

I'm no technical person when it comes to web pages but I would say 'Houston, we have a problem' ................

Last edited:
Below is the message I continue to see when I attempt to access >90% of forum content.

Oops! We ran into some problems.
A server error occurred. Please try again later.

I don't believe that implies anyone needs to clear any history, or other wise.

EDIT:
I just tried accessing every single sub-forum from the forum home page. I did this not logged in & also logged in.
The only sub-forum that actually allowed me access was 'Cigar Pictures.' :rolleyes:

The only way I have been able to access this thread is via the 'Latest Posts' link, on the right side of the forum home page.

I'm no technical person when it comes to web pages but I would say 'Houston, we have a problem' ................

This is exactly the experience I have been having. I only got here via the Latests Posts link.

I had a firewall issue a couple weeks ago on the server which I fixed. If you’re having this issue please pm me your IP address and also the forum skin/theme you’re using.

Thanks Rod for all that you do!

Just one complaint....the title “Staff Member” seems repetitive. We get it - stop bragging.

Thanks, Rod! Didn’t realize how much time I spent on CP while bumbling about my day until I couldn’t access it anymore 😂