• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

People selling through Cp

TonyDogs said:
why not promote yourself as long as you follow the rules of the site.
[snapback]217935[/snapback]​

None of these guys followed the rules, so you answered your own question.

Allofus123 said:
andrewhac said:
A Sale Man... WOW... That's what I will tell my kids to be like one when and if they ever freaking grow up...  :p
[snapback]217972[/snapback]​

My advice has always been to seek a new flock if you don't like the sheepherder.
[snapback]218102[/snapback]​
Hey, I got yer sheepherder hangin' pal. Wait. That sounded better in my head before I typed it. You know what I mean meat sack.

NA

SamClemmons said:
Hey, I got yer sheepherder hangin' pal. Wait. That sounded better in my head before I typed it. You know what I mean meat sack.

NA
[snapback]218108[/snapback]​

You need a bigger sheepherder cane if you expect it to hang. ;)

Allofus123 said:
SamClemmons said:

NA
[snapback]218108[/snapback]​

You need a bigger sheepherder cane if you expect it to hang. ;)
[snapback]218129[/snapback]​
Oh puhlease. You'd never go back to women.

NA

friggin' sheep bandits
sheep.gif

coventrycat86 said:
Now I am biais being a saleman

OOOOOOOOPS, Mrs. Crabtree sez:

BIASED

SALESMAN

:laugh: :laugh:

When you're going to throw stones at me, you better darn well spell it properly. Oh and you forgot the apostrophe in "don't" ;)
[snapback]217965[/snapback]​

Like I said all the hate?
I did not realize I was throwing stones at you. I would not throw a stone at you, I would throw a brick!

I see leters backwards even when I check for them.

I understand coming down on scam artist. The reason I brought up the thread was the hate towards the guy that has a sponsored site. I mean if he has a listing on cp he should not be a scam artist.
I really like this forum and sites that pay cp to advertise here make it possible so I guess from that stand point I would give someone the benefit of the doubt that helps to make this forum possible.
Thats just my take, guess the best thing for me and you there pussycat is that we agree to disagree.

Tonydogs ;)

CP has rules in regards to vendors. I have seen every type of retailer, distributor, mfg try to skirt the rules at cigar sites since 1997. These people have no respect for their hosts, they see nothing wrong with trying to make money off another mans labor. These people need to be outted and exposed for the scum that they are.

TonyDogs said:
coventrycat86 said:

BIASED

SALESMAN

When you're going to throw stones at me, you better darn well spell it properly. Oh and you forgot the apostrophe in "don't" ;)

I did not realize I was throwing stones at you. I would not throw a stone at you, I would throw a brick!

Thats just my take, guess the best thing for me and you there pussycat is that we agree to disagree.

Tonydogs ;)
[snapback]218160[/snapback]​

What part of "definite lack of sense" did you not understand? Now this is just plain stupid. Tony, I'm just not sure you want to go here.

I tried to give you some friendly advice. Oh well, some people just don't listen. By all means, carry on. Write inflammatory remarks toward coventrycat86. Continue to defend those vendors who represent themselves poorly and dishonestly. Why don't you call out some other folks as well...make it more interesting. BEM

Damn shame about tonydogs... too late for him. I guess he ain't that smart after all.

NA

The Master said:
CP has rules in regards to vendors. I have seen every type of retailer, distributor, mfg try to skirt the rules at cigar sites since 1997. These people have no respect for their hosts, they see nothing wrong with trying to make money off another mans labor. These people need to be outted and exposed for the scum that they are.
[snapback]218164[/snapback]​

Clarification please? I'm sure you did not mean to imply that all vendors have no respect for their hosts. Or that they all need to be outted as scum?

stevehawk said:
The Master said:
CP has rules in regards to vendors. I have seen every type of retailer, distributor, mfg try to skirt the  rules at cigar sites since 1997. These people have no respect for their hosts, they see nothing wrong with trying to make money off another mans labor. These people need to be outted and exposed for the scum that they are.
[snapback]218164[/snapback]​

Clarification please? I'm sure you did not mean to imply that all vendors have no respect for their hosts. Or that they all need to be outted as scum?
[snapback]218183[/snapback]​
Seems pretty clear to me. Jackass vendors should be treated as such and Goodguy vendors are welcomed.
This isn't quantum theory.

NA

cigardawg said:
TonyDogs said:
coventrycat86 said:

BIASED

SALESMAN

Tonydogs ;)

What part of did you not understand? Now this is just plain stupid. Tony, I'm just not sure you want to go here.

I tried to give you some friendly advice. Oh well, some people just don't listen. By all means, carry on. Write inflammatory remarks toward coventrycat86. Continue to defend those vendors who represent themselves poorly and dishonestly. Why don't you call out some other folks as well...make it more interesting. BEM
[snapback]218171[/snapback]​
Because

"definite lack of sense" you say this because
I speak my mind, or because I don't agree with everyone all the time, or is it that I ask questions?
Yeah I might take a cheap shot at someone sometimes I just can't help myself.

Let me ask you question. Do you give any money to the web site?
Here is my point which I must not be saying clearly. The guys website pays for advertising which helps to pay for this site. SO that we all can enjoy it.
Why do you people wish trash an advertiser that contributes to this web site?

If you don't like the guy don't buy from him.

I have been on here for a short time and I can tell there is a group of guys on here that are the "cyber kings of cigars" and you cant disagree with them. Well, I tell ya you "old hens", you might know more that me when it comes to cigars, but I will not back down on a debate and if you want to make it personnel with me then come on. Be ready I will take somes shots at you.

Tonydogs ;)

If a vendor who is also an advertiser at this site is not following the rules, Rod should be notified. Rod is not the type of administrator to put up with this. I think we do too often publicly jump on the backs of people here, but I can tell you that 99.9% of them deserve it. Not knowing what goes on behind the scenes all the time, I can pretty much say without much doubt that the issues were tried to be resolved via PM or e-mail before they became public.

partytime2.gif

Tony, you just don't "get it". Just because someone advertises here does not give them the right to act like an ass, screw people over, or be a complete moron. If you don't get that, it may be time to move on.

EDIT:

P.S. Several people have tried to be nice and answer your question politely. You chose to ignore them, so you are on your own now.

I think everyone should just move on. It is just text on a screen people, no need to get your egos involved.

JK

TonyDogs said:
coventrycat86 said:

BIASED

SALESMAN

I see leters backwards even when I check for them.

I understand coming down on scam artist. The reason I brought up the thread was the hate towards the guy that has a sponsored site. I mean if he has a listing on cp he should not be a scam artist.
I really like this forum and sites that pay cp to advertise here make it possible so I guess from that stand point I would give someone the benefit of the doubt that helps to make this forum possible.

Tonydogs ;)

Where is the "hate" in that post? You are making things "personal" here (with the "pussycat" crap) not me so you'd be wise to back off and apoligize.

TonyDogs said:
cigardawg said:
TonyDogs said:
coventrycat86 said:

BIASED

SALESMAN

Tonydogs ;)

What part of did you not understand? Now this is just plain stupid. Tony, I'm just not sure you want to go here.

[snapback]218171[/snapback]​
Because

"definite lack of sense" you say this because
I speak my mind, or because I don't agree with everyone all the time, or is it that I ask questions?
Yeah I might take a cheap shot at someone sometimes I just can't help myself.

Let me ask you question. Do you give any money to the web site?
Here is my point which I must not be saying clearly. The guys website pays for advertising which helps to pay for this site. SO that we all can enjoy it.
Why do you people wish trash an advertiser that contributes to this web site?

If you don't like the guy don't buy from him.

I have been on here for a short time and I can tell there is a group of guys on here that are the "cyber kings of cigars" and you cant disagree with them. Well, I tell ya you "old hens", you might know more that me when it comes to cigars, but I will not back down on a debate and if you want to make it personnel with me then come on. Be ready I will take somes shots at you.

Tonydogs ;)
[snapback]218200[/snapback]​

Well if you're going to continue to take cheap shots at people around here, I can guarantee you your stay will not be a pleasant one. Once again, you are the one making it "personal" (BTW you didn't spell it correctly ;) ) with your namecalling i.e. "old hens" and "pussycat" for starters.

Once again, you'd be wise to knock off your attitude and apologize for your blatant flaming.........