• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

People selling through Cp

TD has messed in his nest. Some folks never will get it.

TD go do some business with these folks if you are so sure about em. :thumbs:

TonyDogs said:
cigardawg said:
TonyDogs said:
coventrycat86 said:
Now I am biais being a saleman

OOOOOOOOPS, Mrs. Crabtree sez:

BIASED

SALESMAN

:laugh: :laugh:

When you're going to throw stones at me, you better darn well spell it properly. Oh and you forgot the apostrophe in "don't" ;)
[snapback]217965[/snapback]​

Like I said all the hate?
I did not realize I was throwing stones at you. I would not throw a stone at you, I would throw a brick!

Thats just my take, guess the best thing for me and you there pussycat is that we agree to disagree.

Tonydogs ;)
[snapback]218160[/snapback]​

What part of did you not understand? Now this is just plain stupid. Tony, I'm just not sure you want to go here.

I tried to give you some friendly advice. Oh well, some people just don't listen. By all means, carry on. Write inflammatory remarks toward coventrycat86. Continue to defend those vendors who represent themselves poorly and dishonestly. Why don't you call out some other folks as well...make it more interesting. BEM
[snapback]218171[/snapback]​
Because

"definite lack of sense" you say this because
I speak my mind, or because I don't agree with everyone all the time, or is it that I ask questions?
Yeah I might take a cheap shot at someone sometimes I just can't help myself.

Let me ask you question. Do you give any money to the web site?
Here is my point which I must not be saying clearly. The guys website pays for advertising which helps to pay for this site. SO that we all can enjoy it.
Why do you people wish trash an advertiser that contributes to this web site?

If you don't like the guy don't buy from him.

I have been on here for a short time and I can tell there is a group of guys on here that are the "cyber kings of cigars" and you cant disagree with them. Well, I tell ya you "old hens", you might know more that me when it comes to cigars, but I will not back down on a debate and if you want to make it personnel with me then come on. Be ready I will take somes shots at you.

Tonydogs ;)
[snapback]218200[/snapback]​
All right then. I'm piqued you silly bastard. Another 90 day wonder for the frying pan... oh wait... make that 60 day wonder. This one has done it all, seen it all, has all the answers and thinks he's got a pretty tall hat. Nice hat, nothin' in it. So you figure you've been here long enough to have a say in how things go. You have it all figured out. I'm thinking you figure you can back that stupid spew you laid out too... that about right? Look, we've got plenty of mental giants here and we're more than happy to welcome one more so if you know anybody that fits the bill feel free to point him this way. Of course, then there's you... well... we all know you're special in your own simple way and God knows nobody here would talk down to you but since it's the only direction you can be talked to there just isn't any way around it. So here's the word pal, you can apologize and shut up or you can get burned down.

NA

some days I come ome from work and notice a new thread I did not see before...pages and pages long...anyone who had any doubt how much this message board rules just needs to read this thread...everybody definately watches out for everyone else..wether a hapless noob like myself or a crusty Fog like George..lol

I f**king love it!!!

I didn't believe Sam was devil's sperm.
Sam said, "Curse you all, you'll never learn!
When I leave there's no return."
The people laughed till he said, "Burn!"
Warning came, no one cared.
Earth was shakin', we stood and stared.
When it came no one was spared.
Still I hear "Burn!"

Just giving you a little warm-up music Neal. :p

it is either that or someone has been acaught smoking optimos again

coventrycat86 said:
TonyDogs said:
coventrycat86 said:

BIASED

SALESMAN

When you're going to throw stones at me, you better darn well spell it properly. Oh and you forgot the apostrophe in "don't" ;)

I did not realize I was throwing stones at you. I would not throw a stone at you, I would throw a brick!

I see leters backwards even when I check for them.

I understand coming down on scam artist. The reason I brought up the thread was the hate towards the guy that has a sponsored site. I mean if he has a listing on cp he should not be a scam artist.
I really like this forum and sites that pay cp to advertise here make it possible so I guess from that stand point I would give someone the benefit of the doubt that helps to make this forum possible.
Thats just my take, guess the best thing for me and you there pussycat is that we agree to disagree.

Tonydogs ;)

Where is the "hate" in that post? You are making things "personal" here (with the "pussycat" crap) not me so you'd be wise to back off and apoligize.
[snapback]218343[/snapback]​
Know I dont think so, I will not apologize to you. That might have been an immature comment but I could not help myself.
Anyways there was some valid points made, with regards to advertising.
Cat you were the one that said I was throwing stones at you. So I will move on from the subject of cp advertiser.
I will get back to the tasting and discussing of cigars.

Let me say this I do enjoy this site and my intentions are not to argue, I might take things a little personnel so I will work on that.

Tonydogs ;)

Good. Glad we got that cleared up. Tonydogs is not a stand up guy and will not own up to mistakes he makes. Tonydogs is not a whiney little biatch but plays one on the internet. Tonydogs thinks he's gonna post and hang out here without problems. Tonydogs is dreamin'.

NA

SamClemmons said:
Good. Glad we got that cleared up. Tonydogs is not a stand up guy and will not own up to mistakes he makes. Tonydogs is not a whiney little biatch but plays one on the internet. Tonydogs thinks he's gonna post and hang out here without problems. Tonydogs is dreamin'.

NA
[snapback]218571[/snapback]​

I am nobodies biatch

What do you know about being stand up?

One thing is talking some trash but watch were you step.

Tonydogs

SamClemmons said:

NA

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Instant addition to the Sam Clemmons Classic Thread right there. You saw it here first folks.

TonyDogs said:
coventrycat86 said:
TonyDogs said:
coventrycat86 said:

BIASED

SALESMAN

I see leters backwards even when I check for them.

I understand coming down on scam artist. The reason I brought up the thread was the hate towards the guy that has a sponsored site. I mean if he has a listing on cp he should not be a scam artist.
I really like this forum and sites that pay cp to advertise here make it possible so I guess from that stand point I would give someone the benefit of the doubt that helps to make this forum possible.

Tonydogs ;)

Where is the "hate" in that post? You are making things "personal" here (with the "pussycat" crap) not me so you'd be wise to back off and apoligize.
[snapback]218343[/snapback]​
Know I dont think so, I will not apologize to you. That might have been an immature comment but I could not help myself.
Anyways there was some valid points made, with regards to advertising.
Cat you were the one that said I was throwing stones at you. So I will move on from the subject of cp advertiser.
I will get back to the tasting and discussing of cigars.

Let me say this I do enjoy this site and my intentions are not to argue, I might take things a little personnel so I will work on that.

Tonydogs ;)
[snapback]218569[/snapback]​

You were "throwing stones" at me and here's where you did it:
I have seen some of you old school guys snap like old hens at these vendors. I want to know why?
Why won't you apologize when you are dead wrong? You admitted it was an "immature comment" but you see no reason to apologize? When you take things personal (that's P E R S O N A L and didn't I already tell you once before how to spell that word?) and step out of line you be wise to apologize or as I've said to you in previous posts, your stay here will be a short one.

TonyDogs said:
SamClemmons said:

NA

I am nobodies biatch

Tonydogs
[snapback]218575[/snapback]​

Bad move tonydog, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD move..........

I think that this picture applies quite well to our special little TonyDogs!! :laugh: :laugh:
butthead.jpg

double20finger.gif

TonyDogs said:
SamClemmons said:

NA

I am nobodies biatch

Tonydogs
[snapback]218575[/snapback]​

No, you have that right... you are your very own bitch, oh, and it's not the cute ghetto "biatch" it's the female dog "bitch", my mistake.
What do I know about being stand up? Hmmm. Not much really. You either are or you aren't. It's about doing the right thing though I have no interest in teaching you since nobody in your life has bothered up to now. You have taken a step in the right direction though, asking about it I mean. Admitting you have no integrity is the first step to becoming standup,a man.
Watch where I step? Buwahahahahaha. No problem, I'll put some newspapers down for ya.

NA

Brand New Computer: $600

Wireless Keyboard and Mouse: $80

DSL Connection to internet: $30

Insulting numerous established members of a message board and then getting your ass handed to you: PRICELESS

I must say Tony, that is not a very good way to make a good impression here.

Brandon

Anyone know how to code?

I was thinking if I could invent a program that would do the thinking for people before they posted there wouldn't be so many people digging holes they can't get out of.

TonyDogs Think before you post anymore.

TonyDogs said:
I am nobodies biatch

Tonydogs

Daaaayum, it looks like you musta really done piss'd da bitch off, 'cause he finally stopped putting Mr. Winkie after his name. :0