• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Philly Herf @ Mahogs in April

northernmoris

FFOX Whore
Ok guys I'd like to get a big group of us together at Mahogs in Philly. Last time we had a lot of fun. We have a date set for April on Saturday the 18th, 1pm-5ish.
I would like to know who's available. We oficially are booked for that date, as I spoke with Tom the owner. Hopefully we can get a good size group, I'm looking forward to it again. As always all are welcome.

Mahogs
Mahogany On Walnut
1524 Walnut St., Philadelphia, PA 19102

BigAsh
flamchop-Mike
surfish.dave-Dave+ ???
SiriusBlack-Kenyatta
Tone-NY
amateuraficionado-DeVonn-Maybe
grateful1-Gary-Maybe
Carps-David
Iron Peddler-Gary
Marco-Polo-Marco
SouthsideCigar- Dave
Robert + 2-4
In2xshp+ Kim
Local669- Mark
CigarMan Andy
rashire
Twizz- Chris

Bassman-maybe
Jay Hemingway-maybe
stargazer14
DizeDean
tgherpst

What a great HERF.... Thanks everyone...

garydog2.jpg

I'm in.....gotta check dates.....April 12 is Easter so that would be tough for some......

I'd love to make it out but April's going to be a tough month this year with the way the dates fall. The weekend of the 4th is my anniversary and the weekend of the 18th is my b'day. That only leaves Easter, which is a no go, and the weekend of the 25th, which is no good for you Mike. It all depends on which weekend this ends up happening. Have you spoken to Mark?

Oh nooo...if these guys are goin'...I'm in for sure.

P.S. Mahogany is closed on Sunday...plan accordingly.

Ok. I think the final date will be April 18, last time it started at 1pm. and we were out at around 5. I will call Mahags and talk to the manager.

Hmmm, I could attend this. Not but a 3.5 hour drive for me. I'll put it on my calendar!

Tony, I owe you lunch bro!

Hmmm, I could attend this. Not but a 3.5 hour drive for me. I'll put it on my calendar!

That would be awesome to hang with you again! Still in my neighborhood, so I'm buying :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That means free Tony Luke's for Tony!

Why of course a visit to Tony Luke's is in order!

the 18th @ 1:00....on the calendar....looking forward to meeting everyone.....and thanks for ruining my dinner....with all this Tony Lukes talk I just sent my secretary over for a roasted pork, peppers, broccoli rabe and extra provolone!

the 18th @ 1:00....on the calendar....looking forward to meeting everyone.....and thanks for ruining my dinner....with all this Tony Lukes talk I just sent my secretary over for a roasted pork, peppers, broccoli rabe and extra provolone!

Try the rb broccoli rabe w/ provolone and that horse radish they have.....MMMM MMMM GOOD

I am in. Can't wait.