• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Photo Contest...Come 1, Come All....

Damn! I had a gun in the car when we took that!!! Why didn't we think of that Austin!!!!

7750568224_a96a6908ea_c.jpg

The birthing center at Christus St. Catherine hospital, Standing in front of a no smoking sign, wearing a hospital gown.

Alright....we were a bit late getting up this morning, for some unknown reason, and forgot to pick a winner.

After the Board of Directors met late this afternoon, we had a vote and the final decision was.....we're extending the contest one more week!

Stay tuned.....:)

Gary I am glad you extended the photo contest... However you might not be! :laugh:
012.jpg

TP needed a little R&R after a scary ride home from the QSH! :(

Smoke: Opus X Lost City provided by Bayamos! :thumbs:

The look on my wifes face when I called her in the bathroom with her camrea was pricless! :laugh:

Thanks for the contest,
Paul

I relized tonight I need a bigger tub. After the first couple shots we needed to add some more bubbles or this was going to be x rated...lol

Paul

Damn paul. Thats pretty good.....
But I'm not sure an anti smoking person would disapprove.
Depends... was the vent fan on or off.....

ROTFL ! Are you kidding me !
... I was not expecting to see that when scrolling through this thread. Epic Paul, epic ! :laugh:

Paul - I haven't laughed this hard in quite sometime. Thanks! :thumbs: :D

I hope your wife didn't get mad for using her face cream and don't say its yours :laugh:

I hope your wife didn't get mad for using her face cream and don't say its yours :laugh:

Nope I had to go out and buy the props since we had nothing. The girl looked at me very funny when I arrived at the register with avacado face mask, Mr bubbles bubble bath, a candle, and a cucumber!

Paul