• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Photo Thread

Hanging with the @CigarStone theme. Find the photographer in this image. This is a four minute exposure and I walked to my van with a headlamp. I was wearing it on the way to the van and carrying it on the way back. Plus you can see a can drove by during the exposure.

WebElCapitanFun.jpg

The second image is what I was going for that night. It is 20, 4 minute exposures for 80 minutes total. Notice the lights near the tree line. Those are climbers on the face of El Capitan that I didn't even notice with the naked eye. Yosemite National Park 2016

YosemiteST.png

I love Yosemite, I was there in ‘99 and took some B&W photography. Guess I need to find those.

Hanging with the @CigarStone theme. Find the photographer in this image. This is a four minute exposure and I walked to my van with a headlamp. I was wearing it on the way to the van and carrying it on the way back. Plus you can see a can drove by during the exposure.

View attachment 54808

The second image is what I was going for that night. It is 20, 4 minute exposures for 80 minutes total. Notice the lights near the tree line. Those are climbers on the face of El Capitan that I didn't even notice with the naked eye. Yosemite National Park 2016

View attachment 54809
Awesome Joe!

EEA5E393-34E1-4007-932F-2B3BCC8D7ACD.jpeg
Rob Rea gets the credit for this one. Jeff, Rob, and I were primitive camping in The Allegheny National Forest, when Rob and I went Crayfishing. Jeff set up his stainless steel pan over the open fire and what you see is some rather large crayfish boiling away. Man! They were good.
ED76D2B7-F42B-456F-B1D3-B788023DC7B5.jpeg06840EF1-AD27-4B97-97FC-248D37382B99.jpeg
The top tree frog is from a home inspection. I just happened to see the little guy chilling on a plant leaf. The bull frog was in my Koi pond about three years ago. The picture was zoomed way more than an iPhone was meant to (and it’s a picture taken of a picture), but overall you get the idea. Used to love listening to him looking for a mate at night. I guess he didn’t find any takers, because he only stuck around a little over three weeks.

View attachment 54812
Rob Rea gets the credit for this one. Jeff, Rob, and I were primitive camping in The Allegheny National Forest, when Rob and I went Crayfishing. Jeff set up his stainless steel pan over the open fire and what you see is some rather large crayfish boiling away. Man! They were good.
View attachment 54813View attachment 54814
The top tree frog is from a home inspection. I just happened to see the little guy chilling on a plant leaf. The bull frog was in my Koi pond about three years ago. The picture was zoomed way more than an iPhone was meant to (and it’s a picture taken of a picture), but overall you get the idea. Used to love listening to him looking for a mate at night. I guess he didn’t find any takers, because he only stuck around a little over three weeks.
What an awesome memory of the crayfish! That was a memorable weekend for several reasons.
  1. Crayfish
  2. Butter
  3. Pyrodex pellets
  4. Padron Millennium in the fire in the morning
  5. The rabid coon
  6. The billion stars

What an awesome memory of the crayfish! That was a memorable weekend for several reasons.
  1. Crayfish
  2. Butter
  3. Pyrodex pellets
  5. The rabid coon
  6. The billion stars
Annnnnnd forgetful for for one reason

1. Rob’s Cannibas Butter:
2. Rob’s Cannibas Butter
3. Rob’s Cannibas Butter

Great weekend with you two for sure! 😍

1. Crayfish
  2. Butter
  3. Pyrodex pellets
  5. The rabid coon
  6. The billion stars
Wait!! Padron Millenium in the fire in the morning? I actually did forget that… enlighten me?

Wait!! Padron Millenium in the fire in the morning? I actually did forget that… enlighten me?
We woke up and found a Padron Millennium butt in the fire and I didn't have any recollection of smoking it!

View attachment 54808

View attachment 54809
If that white light trail is your headlamp, I am wondering what made you do the Linda Blair impression?

A couple of years ago, I saw something strange on some clumps of grass. Getting close, it looked a jillion ladybugs. Getting closer, they were.... something else.

Harlequin stink bug nymphs, and there were thousands of the things. This is just one clump.

349665_Bugs1.jpg

An old hand plow I painted, leaning up against a pecan tree that's surrounded by currant bushes.Plow1.jpg

Last edited: