• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Photo Thread

This fence lizard chilling on a window sill at a home inspection today. He didn't seem too fussed about me getting super close to him. View attachment 69778View attachment 69780
Great resolution!

We have those chonky guys here in Spain. Surprised me, because I'm used to the skinnier, smoother "chameleon" porch lizards from Hawaii, Guam, Florida, etc. These little dudes look like they are armored!

Great resolution!

We have those chonky guys here in Spain. Surprised me, because I'm used to the skinnier, smoother "chameleon" porch lizards from Hawaii, Guam, Florida, etc. These little dudes look like they are armored!
My iPhone surprises me once in a while.
I used to catch them all the time as a kid. Feisty little guys. They'll try to bite the heck out of you, but their size disadvantage just makes it amusing.

@BurnBerry posted a glen cairn with an image with a bison, so in remembrance of my old man, here are a couple bison images. First was was in Yellowstone NP and the other is from Close Encounters of the Third Kind or Devil's Tower NM, both in Wyoming.

Screen Shot 2023-08-29 at 7.47.20 PM.png Screen Shot 2023-08-29 at 7.47.47 PM.png