• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Photo Thread

Justin, when I skied Whistler/Blackcomb I brought back my film and took it to a place have it developed. Every one of my pictures came back washed out terribly and when I asked why the guy said they use the sky as the reference point for exposure. I told him the sky out there was nearly black. He redid them and they came out awesome!

The people look like ants.

Blackcomb 3.jpg

A couple of years ago, I saw something strange on some clumps of grass. Getting close, it looked a jillion ladybugs. Getting closer, they were.... something else.

Harlequin stink bug nymphs, and there were thousands of the things. This is just one clump.

View attachment 54847

An old hand plow I painted, leaning up against a pecan tree that's surrounded by currant bushes.View attachment 54848
There’s one like that about a mile from me that the tree grew around! They’ve built a house there and left it alone.

So if I may, you can see many of my images on FB at joekoppartandphotography
Each month I change the image in the header with an image from that month. This is the original orientation for the image.
For May I used this image from Duluth Minnesota.

MNNorthPierLighthouseSunrisePS.jpg

"Don't forget that maybe you are the lighthouse in someone's storm." Unknown

Not that it was hard, but I took several shots looking directly into the sun (not so smart), then used Photoshop to only have the sun in the lantern room. This is the North Pier Lighthouse in Duluth, MN from May 2018