• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pick a Number contest (newbs encouraged to join!)

"Sarcasm"..............Just one of the many services Matt has to offer! :sign:

If you ask someone to pick a random number between 1 and 10, a surprising number of people (far higher than the ~10% you'd expect in a random distribution) will pick 7. The same goes for 17 if you ask people to pick a number between 1 and 20.

Thanks!

DING DING DING!!! We have a winner!

Phatcat, report to the Make a Wish thread in the Cigar Lounge to post your wish. You are replacing my wish, so make it good! :thumbs:

"Sarcasm"..............Just one of the many services Matt has to offer! :sign:

You still love me though? Right? I mean real man love, not that silliness you, Jonsey and Cigarstone practice.

Jim,

I just replied to your PM. Again, thanks for this. As I mentioned in the PM, I'm not even sure what to wish for. I kinda feel like I need to "pay more dues" around here first.

Thanks for making my day, week, whatever. I'm just glad to be a member here and be able to soak up all the knowledge, advice, reviews, etc. I can't believe how much info I've picked up here since last fall. Great to be able to hang with you all even if it's just on the internet. Hoping to hook up with the Mpls crew on a Thursday night soon. Summer is flying by.

Hope I can keep growing and able to pay it forward myself soon. I'm finally starting to add some sticks to my humidor. Problem is I tend to want to smoke everything I've been buying lately to try them all.

I'll cruise over there and try to come up with something.

Sincerely,
Bill

Thanks!

Phatcat, report to the Make a Wish thread in the Cigar Lounge to post your wish. You are replacing my wish, so make it good! :thumbs:

Wow. Congrats PhatCat. Each day I am pleasantly surprised by the generosity and good will shown by members here.

Thanks again for the contest Swissy.

Thanks!

Wow. Congrats PhatCat. Each day I am pleasantly surprised by the generosity and good will shown by members here.

Thanks again for the contest Swissy.

OOPS! please disregard that booboo above, I'M A NEWB!!!
what I wanted to say was thanks Swissy & enjoy PhatCat! ;)