• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pick Vitasea's Cohiba DC EL 2003 contest

Which of these cigars (numbered from left to right) is the Cohiba DC EL 2003 from Vitasea?

• Cigar #1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cigar #2

• Cigar #3

• Cigar #4

• Cigar #5

• Cigar #6

• duh... I dunno!

• Total voters
Doug,

I have two very simple questions for you. All they require is a yes or no answer:

Do you believe the Cohiba Sublime Edicion Limitada 2005 that you posted pictures of is REAL?

Do you believe the Partagas Series P #2 Edicion Limitada 2005 that you posted pictures of is REAL?

I await your response.

MilesMingusMonk said:
moki said:
Okay boys, wish me luck.  Going to duck outside onto the patio at work here and fire up this Vitasmoke.  Brought one of the Cohiba Double Corona ELs of mine that Vitasea thinks are fake with me too...
[snapback]209550[/snapback]​
coventrycat86 said:
Be sure to bring a puke bucket, you'll need it.
[snapback]209557[/snapback]​

Prepared to call Rochester 911 , if necessary. :cool:
[snapback]209563[/snapback]​

Allofus123 said:
No, I don't want to reverify. LOL ;)

Good luck!
[snapback]209565[/snapback]​

"Photopukebucket" ;)

C&R

I am getting another bag of popcorn.
I think this soap opera has another act or two left before it is all over... :p

junkman_56 said:
I am getting another bag of popcorn.
I think this soap opera has another act or two left before it is all over... :p
[snapback]209653[/snapback]​

Nah, I think it's time to close the curtain on this fiasco. It was definitely "entertaining" but not worth our time anymore. If he can't admit he is obtaining fake cigars despite all the evidence he has been presented with there is absolutely no reason to continue trying to convince him.

It's very possible that some of the cigars he's getting are real; but what I smoked was not a Cuban Cohiba Double Corona EL 2003. To humour Vitasea, since he seems to be hung up on this point, tomorrow I will take a photo of the DC ELs I have next to a ruler or tape measure.

Vitasea, I am in no way representing myself as a cigar "god" -- there are plenty of people here who know far more about cigars in general, and Cohibas in particular than I do. I am merely presenting my opinion, and the evidence that has lead me to that opinion.

If you don't like it, there's nothing I can do about that.

hey, i have no problem that you did not like the cigar
the only thing i have questioned on this ROAST is the original photo you started with was very strange because i know that the dc i sent you was the correct size
please eccept my humble appoligies for casting any questionable questions to a cigar god of your statuare and standing on this site

i do have one suggestion that cigarpass 's name be changed to cigarsheep??????

mrjinglesusa said:
Doug,

I have two very simple questions for you. All they require is a yes or no answer:

Do you believe the Cohiba Sublime Edicion Limitada 2005 that you posted pictures of is REAL?

Do you believe the Partagas Series P #2 Edicion Limitada 2005 that you posted pictures of is REAL?

I await your response.
[snapback]209647[/snapback]​
yes and yes

vitasea said:
mrjinglesusa said:
Doug,

I have two very simple questions for you.  All they require is a yes or no answer:

I await your response.
[snapback]209647[/snapback]​
yes and yes
[snapback]209719[/snapback]​

Oh. My. God. And....you are done. Doug, those cigars do not exist except for people who are gullible enough to buy fake cigars. Period. Your naiveté is truly astounding. I am done with this. :sign:

cvmfour said:
You know you'll still post some Mr. Jingley :p
[snapback]209727[/snapback]​

True, but only for the pure entertainment of it. I'm done done trying to educate this guy. It's his money and as long as no one buys anything from him we have done our job.

mrjinglesusa said:
Doug,

I have tried to defend you on this board because I really thought you had good intentions and were a generally honest man. Now, you are showing your true colors. I believe that you actually think the cigars you are buying are real. What's sad is that despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, you continue to maintain YOURS are real and all of ours are fake. You seriously need to pull your head out of your ass.

You posted pictures of a 2005 Partgas Series P #2 Edicion Limitada. Doug, there is no such cigar. This vitola is BRAND NEW this year. They would not make it an EL the same year it is originally released. You posted a picture of a 2005 Cohiba Sublime EL. THERE IS NO SUCH CIGAR. The Sublime is an Edicion Limitada from 2004, not 2005. You re buying fakes from people who KNOW they are fakes and are more than happy to screw you over.

We have tried on numerous occasions to warn you about buying Cuban cigars out the "back door" of factories. You haven't listened. We have entertained your offers of sending us these cigars to "sample". Everytime, they have turned out to be fake (some good fakes, some horrible fakes). I think you have two choices here:

1) Continue to maintain your cigars are real and that we all are buyin fake cigars from trusted, reliable, verifiable Habanos S.A. sources. You can continue to "entertain" us with your naiveté and waste your money on fake cigars. I GUARANTEE that no one here will buy from you - you are wasting your time and money.

2) Give up this insane arguement and be a member of this community. I, for one, will let your oversights go and not post about your fake cigars anymore. This is a great place, but one which does not take kindly to people insulting our intelligence and our trusted vendors.

I hope you choose the latter.

Jim
[snapback]209510[/snapback]​

Lets talk about fake Cuban cigars

First almost all fakes are concentrated on the most popular brands. Top three are cohiba espondidos,robustos and monti #2’s, these make up about 80% of the counterfeit brands, because they are will known and popular world wide. No one in Cuba is going waste valuable resources to make a totally new counterfeit cigar, what’s the point?

In the large factories they have master blenders who select the blends for the various brands to keep them consistent from year to year. They are also experimenting with new products which may or may not be introduced to the dealers. They do test marketing and then when they decide to release a new line they have to build up a large inventory of 1000 or more boxes I’m sure to supply there distributors who then soppy the dealers. This can take several months. Now everyone yells fake when something new is mention, partagas s P el 2005, bolviar gigantes, cohiba piramides el 2005,, sublime el 2005, mont D el 2005. these could be experimental or the start of a new release, I don’t know for sure.

I would think intelligent people like most of you here would have a more open mind and not be so quick to condemn

The problem is that the ELs you have (PSP2 and Sublime) from 2005 WILL NEVER EXIST THIS YEAR. Here is why:

1) The PSP2 is a NEW release, just introduced this year. They WILL NOT make it an EL anytime soon, let alone in 2005.

2) The Cohiba Sublime was JUST an EL LAST YEAR. Do you honestly believe they will introduce it as an EL AGAIN, a year later?

Seriously Doug. It's not we are being closed minded here. You try to lecture us on fake cuban cigars but the sources MOST of use are reputable Habanos S.A, dealers who have been in business for YEARS. Their cigars are above reproach and 100% genuine. Period. If you really think the cigars you get out the back door of a factory are real and ours are fake you really need to have your head examined.

The two examples of ELs you posted pictures of just solidify your ignorance in this topic. You really believe these are real. They are not. This isn't personal, it's a fact. If you can't accept that I feel sorry for you.

Another thing. Why is it so hard for you to accept that the people you are buying from ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF YOU. They are knowingly selling you FAKE cigars and are more than happy to have someone dumb enough to buy them. I would have no problem with this in and of itself, but the fact that you are trying to SELL them to us is what bothers me.

mrjinglesusa said:
Another thing. Why is it so hard for you to accept that the people you are buying from ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF YOU. They are knowingly selling you FAKE cigars and are more than happy to have someone dumb enough to buy them. I would have no problem with this in and of itself, but the fact that you are trying to SELL them to us is what bothers me.
[snapback]209739[/snapback]​

look whose trying to sell you anything??? and whos condeming your cigars and souses, not me????
and since you are an expert on cuban cigars, how many times have you been in havana and how many cigar factories have you visted???
i have been in cuba 8 times and have visted every cigar factory and government store in havana andi still consider my self a novice
this roast sterted from a picture that i dod not think was accurate and when i question it the whole earth shook

vitasea said:
look whose trying to sell you anything???
[snapback]209741[/snapback]​

You were. You sent price lists to people - don't deny it.

vitasea said:
and whos condeming your cigars and souses, not me????

You did. Go back and read what you wrote. Although, I'm not sure what a "souses" is.

vitasea said:
and since you are an expert on cuban cigars, how many times have you been in havana and how many cigar factories have you visted???

I never claimed to be an expert. But, I do know what ELs were released this year. A Sublime and PSP2 were not among them. Also, I never have been to Cuba nor does it matter in the least. I do know that probably more FAKE Cubans are sold IN Cuba than probably anywhere else in the world.

vitasea said:
i have been in cuba 8 times and have visted every cigar factory and government store in havana andi still consider my self a novice

As you should - you obviously have not learnt anything from your visits.

vitasea said:
this roast sterted from a picture that i dod not think was accurate and when i question it the whole earth shook

That's not why this "roast" started and you know it. We have been trying to enlighten you. It's like talking to a stone wall. I don't care if you LIVE in Cuba - you are still susceptible to being sold fake cigars. You need to read up on Habanos S.A. and L.C.D.H. and how Cuban cigars are distributed and sold. I guarantee you that "out the back door of a factory" is not one of the preferred methods of distribution.

vitasea,
you don't quit
While Persistence can be an admirable trait,
a boil on your butt that won't heal can be called persistent.
You my friend are starting to be the latter
a pain in the ass that won't go away

Bill

Aaaaaaaaaaand...Hook, line, and sinker for Mr. Jingley :sign: I told ya so :p

Darn, logged on this morning...drinking coffee, read all this and thinking "Damn I missed all the fun!"