• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pictures of my "Shark Tank"

Zach

Addicted to race cars
So while out in Vegas I stopped in Casa Fuente. I decided to pick up a few rare cigars along with a box to commemorate my first Vegas experience. Since I'm a big fan of the #77 vitola I got an Opus X #77 box and decided to start making a Shark Tank :laugh:

IMG3265-XL.jpg

IMG3266-XL.jpg

So from left to right we have my aged 2004-2006 Anjeo Sharks, a new Opus X Shark, two of the Cameroon-wrapped Anjeo "Sand Sharks", and then the new Anjeo Sharks I picked up a few weeks ago.

IMG3270-XL.jpg

Also decided to put my other rare Fuentes in this box! WOAMs and BTL are from 2005-2006, Forbidden X LBMF is from 2007, Opus X BBMF Maduro and Forbidden X Lancero are from this year
IMG3271-XL.jpg

Hope you all enjoy the pictures! :thumbs:

Wow. I love that place. I was there in September. The opus x's made me drool. In addition to the hot bartender :)

I am still an nubie so could someone point me in the right direction as to what a shark is?

The Añejo 77 has a shape similar to a shark's tooth, hence the name the shark.

A Sandshark is the OPUS variety, as it is a lighter shade wrapper.

The shark has some of the strongest ash I have ever seen, holding a 3 inch piece with ease.

According to Wiki, Sharks (superorder Selachimorpha) are a type of fish with a full cartilaginous skeleton and a highly streamlined body. The earliest known sharks date from more than 420 million years ago.

Nice! Here's mine

sharks2.jpg

Jealous!

I stupidly passed on a full box of 77's locally the other day since I had bought two boxes of 60's. I've gotta scrounge around for singles now! LOL

Nicely done!! Don't forget about the "Opus Shark." :p (No, they don't exist, but a member here believed they did, even when Mr. Fuente himself said they didn't).

I have a box of 77s, a couple opus Sharkies I'm saving, and burned many more. Always fun to meet another Shark fan. :)

I really do like the way the 77's look! I just love how the Anejo 50's, 46's smoke!

Nicely done!! Don't forget about the "Opus Shark." :p (No, they don't exist, but a member here believed they did, even when Mr. Fuente himself said they didn't).

I have a box of 77s, a couple opus Sharkies I'm saving, and burned many more. Always fun to meet another Shark fan. :)
You've finally come around to a better team as a Sharks fan. Good to hear!

SHAAAAAARKS!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: