• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pinar Del Rio Cigars - www.pdrcigars.com

rahbass

Hola My Friends,
I wanted to introduce my company and myself. My Name is Abraham Flores and I'm the Owner and the Blender of Pinar Del Rio Oscuro and Sun Grown. My family has been in growing tobacco for over 80 years and now I’m introducing my New Line of Cigars. I have join together with my friend Juan and we have develop some unique lines of cigars. The PDR cigars are premium lines that retail between $5.40 to $7 dollars.
If you would like to learn more please visit..
www.pdrcigars.com

Thanks You

Abraham Flores...
Owner & Blender

==================================

Pinar Del Río Oscuro is rolled for the dark wrapper enthusiast. Utilizing a maduro wrapper leaf, Oscuro is a strong cigar that is supremely clean, a rare feat that is seldom accomplished by cigar factories today. with a silky texture.

Wrapper: Habano Oscuro / Dom. Rep
Binder: Habano / Dom. Rep
Filler: Nicaraguan / Dom. Rep
Vitolas: 4 Oscuro
Click here to view all sizes
pdroscuro.png

==================================
Pinar Del Río Habano Sun-Grown showcases a rich Habano wrapper that laces the palate with rich flavor. The wrapper is a reminder of the great wrappers grown in Pinar Del Río, Cuba; wrappers that are deep red-brown in tone.

Wrapper: Habano Sun -Grown / Dom. Rep
Binder: Habano / Dom. Rep
Filler: Nicaraguan / Dom. Rep
Vitolas: 4 Habano
Click here to view all sizes
pdrsungrown.png

===================================
On June 9, 1878, the official decree divided the island of Cuba into 6 provinces placing Pinar Del Río on the west coast of the island. The mecca of tabaco cultivation and production, Pinar Del Río is a jewel of a region in the cigar world. 130 years later, Abraham Flores and Juan Rodriguez have joined together to pay tribute to the hallowed history of this famed tabaco-growing province of Cuba. These two men, with a deep family history in the respected cigar industry, have worked together to produce an incredible blend that will shake the foundations of the cigar world. Countless hours and a shared undying passion have been spent to release a blend that is worthy of the Pinar Del Río name. Abraham and Juan are proud to introduce to you Pinar Del Río Habano Sun-Grown and Pinar Del Río Oscuro.
===================================

cpmag.JPG

Pinar-Home-PAge-top-New.png

Welcome to CP, Abraham! The cigars look good, and I'll be on the look out for them.

Welcome to CP! I have heard only fantastic things!

Welcome to CP Abraham. The cigars look good & tasty and have two of my favorite wrappers.

What are your thoughts on smaller ring gauge cigars? Sure would love to see a petite corona or corona gorda in that lineup. :)

Any samplers?

>Here< is a list of retailers. Al's on there. I'm sure he'll sell you a sampler if they're in stock.

Abraham,

First, welcome to CigarPass. It is always nice to have a manufacturer on the board.

Second, I was gifted one of your fine cigars this past weekend, an oscuro. As I smoked the young stick, I was very impressed by the flavor and excellent burn of the cigar. I regretted not having my notebook in hand and some time to properly review the cigar, because it was very good. Then I looked at the price on the wrapper, and I was stunned. I thought for sure the cigar would be at a higher price point. You've done well, Señor Flores. I look forward to enjoying your cigars regularly.

Abraham,

First, welcome to CigarPass. It is always nice to have a manufacturer on the board.

Second, I was gifted one of your fine cigars this past weekend, an oscuro. As I smoked the young stick, I was very impressed by the flavor and excellent burn of the cigar. I regretted not having my notebook in hand and some time to properly review the cigar, because it was very good. Then I looked at the price on the wrapper, and I was stunned. I thought for sure the cigar would be at a higher price point. You've done well, Señor Flores. I look forward to enjoying your cigars regularly.

Welcome to CP Abraham. The cigars look good & tasty and have two of my favorite wrappers.

What are your thoughts on smaller ring gauge cigars? Sure would love to see a petite corona or corona gorda in that lineup. :)

Any samplers?

>Here< is a list of retailers. Al's on there. I'm sure he'll sell you a sampler if they're in stock.
Thanks for the list. I found my friends shop in Hyannis on there. I'll give him a call. By the way they have the loction spelled wrong on the list it's not Hanniss it's Hyannis Ma.

Brian

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome, I'm sorry i haven replied to any of the comments earlier our office had to close down do to the hurricane, and we needed to get out of New Orleans. Once we are back i Will reply to each one of you.. Thank You my friends..
Abe

welcome, i have a heard a lot about your cigars and look forward to trying some soon.

Abraham,

Welcome to our little slice of heaven.
I had a chance to talk with you at length while I was waiting to talk to Juan at the IPCPR show. Excellent cigars!! Can't wait to have them readily available!

-Alex

One of the website I frequent has the Pinar line available, just haven't heard or read anything about them. I definitely want to give them a try.

Welcome, Abraham.

It was great to meet you at the show here in Vegas. I thoroughly enjoyed smoking the sun grown robusto there at the show - even got a great pic with a long ash to it, and posted a review of the cigar here on CP.

Scott

Abraham, welcome to CP. Good to have you aboard. Guys I do have all sizes of the Pinar Del Rio SG and Oscuro in stock.

Al

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome, I'm sorry i haven replied to any of the comments earlier our office had to close down do to the hurricane, and we needed to get out of New Orleans. Once we are back i Will reply to each one of you.. Thank You my friends..
Abe

Welcome I hope you all Managed to get out of the store with little or no damage God knows after the last one you did not need this one. I noticed you don’t have any shops selling out west I will have to pick a few sticks up online rp

Howdy Abraham and welcome to CP from Cornwall, NY (West Point) on the Hudson River. Your cigars look quite tastey and hopefully I'll get a chance to try them soon....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

thank you all, Man you know what Pinar del rio cuba is getting killed this year with all those storms ha.!

PS: Scott i know you man,, how are you my friend .. dude give me a call some time im glad to see you still love my cigars..
Thanks Abe

Thank you all my friends,,, again im glad people are loving my cigars...

Also,,,
I wanted you all to know that there are only 2 on line retailers that i have given permission to sell PDR's that's new havana cigars .com and Silo cigars. NHC has them now. Silo will have them next week.

thanks Abe

PS: My birth day in on Sep 12th , this Friday. SO when I'm back from my crazzzzyyyy and wild week in Punta Cana beach that Monday, i will be giving out a free box out to the person who send me best birth day message on my birth day.

I will be posting this on all the forums so tell all your friends about it.. So to win a Free Box of PDR .

- You most send an e-mail wishing me a great and Happy birthday on Sep 12th ( Abe's Birth Day)

- Send it to sales@pdrcigar.com

- Make sure you put your contact info on the e-mail

Guys people who know me know that i have a great sense of humor so please i want to see some crazy stuff from all of you..

8.jpg

Talk to you all real soon, I'm out to the playa BABY !!!