• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pinar Del Rio Cigars - www.pdrcigars.com

Abe, I have to thank you. Had a GREAT time. Great music, great bar, great company. Had a really good time talking cigars with you, especially finding out about the musical talents of some of the other names in the cigar industry. And thanks again for the cigars. Reviews will be posted once they're smoked.

For everyone else, if Abe is playing near you, definitely go check his band out. I loved the music. Had a nice following, too, a lot of girls dancing around. And it's a night in the village. Can't beat that.

Thanks again, Abe, and make sure to let me know next time you're in town. I'll be sending you an email soon.

Thank you my friend, Im actually setting up a tasting in PA and I'm thinking about having my band there and play some Latin jazz..

Abe, I have to thank you. Had a GREAT time. Great music, great bar, great company. Had a really good time talking cigars with you, especially finding out about the musical talents of some of the other names in the cigar industry. And thanks again for the cigars. Reviews will be posted once they're smoked.

For everyone else, if Abe is playing near you, definitely go check his band out. I loved the music. Had a nice following, too, a lot of girls dancing around. And it's a night in the village. Can't beat that.

Thanks again, Abe, and make sure to let me know next time you're in town. I'll be sending you an email soon.