• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pinar Del Rio Cigars - www.pdrcigars.com

Welcome to Cp

I have had both blends an I have a couple in my humi. I am going to do a review of the oscuro this week in the getting your feet wet pass review contest.
I like these very much

Thank you my friend, im glad you like them please send me the link of the review when you are done posting it.. Talk to you soon.
Abe

Hey Guys real quick,,
just wanted to let you all know that Donny Garcia (BOTL Cigar Forum member – dgart08) won the free box of Pinar Del Rio Oscuro. Donny sent me a real funny e-mail on my birth day..
Thank you Don the Man,.

Thank you all my friends,,, again im glad people are loving my cigars...

Also,,,
I wanted you all to know that there are only 2 on line retailers that i have given permission to sell PDR's that's new havana cigars .com and Silo cigars. NHC has them now. Silo will have them next week.

thanks Abe

PS: My birth day in on Sep 12th , this Friday. SO when I'm back from my crazzzzyyyy and wild week in Punta Cana beach that Monday, i will be giving out a free box out to the person who send me best birth day message on my birth day.

I will be posting this on all the forums so tell all your friends about it.. So to win a Free Box of PDR .

- You most send an e-mail wishing me a great and Happy birthday on Sep 12th ( Abe's Birth Day)

- Send it to sales@pdrcigar.com

- Make sure you put your contact info on the e-mail

Guys people who know me know that i have a great sense of humor so please i want to see some crazy stuff from all of you..

8.jpg

Talk to you all real soon, I'm out to the playa BABY !!!

How's this for crazy?.........Send me a box of each of your vitolas and I will gladly do you the honor of smoking them ;)

Just kidding, welcome aboard, I have heard good things about your cigars and can't wait to try them all.

Cool.. Hey I wanted to get all of your opinions on this. I'm working on a new size.. a UN-cut PDR SG Torpedo.. Let me know what you think?It will be available next month in a 6 pack for one of my retailers friends..
thanks Abe

PDR_SG_NC_TORP.png

Looks good I would love to give one a try I will just have to wait till next month! rp

Looks good, Abe. Any plans on making his twin in Oscuro?

Thank you Tom,,,

Hey FYI this Saturday my band is playing in NYC at the Bitter End that neer you right?.. You should come down , and check out some latin funk straight drom the DR baby..... here's the address...

www.myspace.com/edablegray

Bitter End The
www.bitterend.com
147 Bleecker St
New York, NY 10012
(212) 673-7030

654811900_m.jpg

I'll be working my other job this Saturday night... but I see on your myspace you'll be back in the City in November? That's more than enough notice for me to get out of work that night. I'll be putting that down on my calendar.

Abe,

With all the talk I was looking forward to trying some of your cigars and happen to stop by:

SANJ'S SMOKE SHOP
419 Broad St
Bloomfield, NJ 07003-2777
(973) 743-0693

Sanj informed me the paper work still wasn't finished and he didn't have any yet. Any idea when some of the new accounts might get done so those of us waiting(drooling) might get a chance at our locale B&M.

DG

Hey Diesel,
Sanj will have some soon we are getting a new shipment up next week then it will go out to all the new accounts.. Also were do you live i may be able to find a b&m that has some in stock..

l_af452bd2ea4d425595febeb5ac8d060c.jpg

Abe,

I can wait. That just happens to be a nice place that I happen to pass on the way home from work. My locale place is the following.

Satin Jack's Cigar Room
Route 15 Old Lafayette Village
Lafayette, NJ 07848
973-300-3332

Satin Jack's is pretty much the only cigar B&M for Sussex county NJ. All North western NJ unless you drive an hour or so into PA. Might want to call Jack sometime.

DG

Ok, im sending out some samples to this store this week can you let the owner know...

also check my myspace site myspace.com/pdrcigars let me know what you think there lots of pic of me and the crew at the factory..
thank you..

Cool.. Hey I wanted to get all of your opinions on this. I'm working on a new size.. a UN-cut PDR SG Torpedo.. Let me know what you think?It will be available next month in a 6 pack for one of my retailers friends..
thanks Abe

PDR_SG_NC_TORP.png
To be honest, I'd stay away from anything that makes it look like the roller quit mid-shift. I don't like the Ghurka that look like this either. The long little hairs fall in ashes and burn my clothes. However, a closed foot would look pretty nice.

Stinki

thanks Abe

PDR_SG_NC_TORP.png
To be honest, I'd stay away from anything that makes it look like the roller quit mid-shift. I don't like the Ghurka that look like this either. The long little hairs fall in ashes and burn my clothes. However, a closed foot would look pretty nice.

Stinki

x2, I like my cigars nice and neat. Do not want ashes flying all over the place at the foot. my .02

David

Hey Guys,
Check out this tasting review.. it will be out next week in CP.

cpmag.JPG