• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pinar Del Rio Cigars - www.pdrcigars.com

All three (3) cigars sound very tastey, it will be nice to finally try these babbies once I find some in our area....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Charlie

Thank you...

Pinar Del Rio - La Fabrica
m_fd3a634c01254b0cb421b13893762f56.jpg
m_0ea7e270eead48ec8b2d7bfb383382bc.jpg
m_3487a3f0c2c7428eb85ccd96f8857a70.jpg
m_d184a99ea9fe414080bdcb6f9a6eb351.jpg
m_c4d87fb7069b4806b2fcfb97a0307502.jpg

m_64de6f26a4d44dd596fe60a99046bbac.jpg
m_b8b3c797de5e487790676f67abb54a04.jpg
m_0929c844e2d34dfeb3150f69812f4214.jpg
m_9589870be1ac405da358ad8849eedb9f.jpg

Hey Abe,

Nice to see you here. Im Jimmy from J & R Cigars in Pearland, Texas. We talked on the phone a couple of times and you have been emailing my brother.

Your cigars are selling very well in our store so far! The Oscuros are a hit, and in fact, we smoked a couple with some customers in the store the other day, and they were very good. Alot of the smokers in our area like the more fuller bodied and complex cigars, so the Oscuros are doing a little better than the DL's.

We'll be contacting you very soon to order more boxes and for you to come down and do the event in our shop as we discussed!

Take care brother,
Jimmy

Great to see you here Jimmy, im glad the PDR's are doing well for you. Hit me up when ever you need any thing..
Abe

Just wanted to say that I ahve been reading this thread from the start. Abe you have really impressed me with your effort that you put into the relationships that you have made here on CP. I wish you all the best of luck in your very bright future.

Tim

These were available at the Party Source in Bellvue, Kentucky the other day so I picked up a couple of them. I am letting them rest for a week or so but will let everyone know my thoughts once I fire one up.

Hi Tim,
Thank you for the e-mail. I believe that cigars are one of the few things in this world that can unit people from all sorts of backgrounds. We can socialize and become instant friends right away with our fellow smokers. The people in these forums have been great and I want them to get to know me and my cigars. I’m just a regular guy just like them who enjoys making and smoking cigars.
Thank you Abe

Just wanted to say that I ahve been reading this thread from the start. Abe you have really impressed me with your effort that you put into the relationships that you have made here on CP. I wish you all the best of luck in your very bright future.

Tim

Yeah Bro, come down... If you do I will give you a few PDR Oscuros for you and your friends..
here's the info again..

http://www.myspace.com/edablegray

==============================================
Edable Gray

11/15 Saturday @ 9:00 / Kenny’s Castaways w/ Spanish Blue
157 Bleecker Street, New York, New York 10012
Cost: $10

Kenny’s Castaways 157 Bleecker Street, NYC 10012 between Sullivan & Thompson Street.

=========================================================
m_6ce06b4b78250e136d48b2fd3002f2be.jpg

I don't suppose you're sticking around for a few days? I fly in on the 18th, IIRC.

First time listener...diggin it, really diggin it.
I'll try to make it.

Sorry Bro im in for this GIG then im out... I will have a few more gig's in the city next year.. I only come down to gig with my old band now an then..

I don't suppose you're sticking around for a few days? I fly in on the 18th, IIRC.

I have heard great things about this stick. I cannot find it in my area and I want to try one. Any brother upfor a trade?

Your factory is located in New Orleans? I think we should get together for a tasting....

Nope our Factory is In Dominican Republic, and our USA Office is NEW ORLEANS. I do roll cigars there you can stop by any time..

Your factory is located in New Orleans? I think we should get together for a tasting....

Lol, that's what i meant. I don't think you need to worry about me showing up...

My local shop carries the Habano wrapper version of the Pinar's in 3 sizes.....I am very impressed with your product, the flavors and construction of these cigars is very, very good. The flavors change and keep you interested all the way to the end, and a great draw as well. My local hasn't tried any of the other wrappers, I would love a crack at then Oscuro wrapper.
Thanks for making a wonderful product,
Rob

Thanks Bro!! for the compliment..

Hey I wanted to give a shot out to Tom (tomthirtysix) for coming out last night and supporting me at my gig in NYC, his a great guy. But most of you guys here are great...
thanks

My local shop carries the Habano wrapper version of the Pinar's in 3 sizes.....I am very impressed with your product, the flavors and construction of these cigars is very, very good. The flavors change and keep you interested all the way to the end, and a great draw as well. My local hasn't tried any of the other wrappers, I would love a crack at then Oscuro wrapper.
Thanks for making a wonderful product,
Rob