• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pipe Tobacco and Accessory Wish PIF

I added a few more to make it easier.

Samuel Gawith Bulk Black XX Finest.

Cornell & Diehl Exhausted Rooster.

Samuel Gawith Bulk Brown #4 Finest Kendal Twist.

Peterson University Flake.

Samuel Gawith Bulk Medium Virginia Flake

I have half a tin (25 Grams) left of the University Flake. If you want it, it's yours.

Well, I'm still somewhat new to the briar, so my wish list will be pretty basic:
decent pipe lighter
Any Boswell blends
any recommended Latakia blends (I love the stuff!)

Alright, how about these three:
McClelland Dominican Glory (Maduro)
McClelland Rose of Latakia
Peterson Old Dublin

Topped. I'd like to wait a few more days before changing it again...I'm running out of ideas, lol.

Topped. I'd like to wait a few more days before changing it again...I'm running out of ideas, lol.

I think your wishes are fine and attainable....remember this PIF really only caters to a small amount of members here on the board, so wishes aren't granted as fast or as often. I've seen wishes go for a month or so before being filled. It's just that practically everyone that participates often in the pipe forum has participate in the PIF half a dozen times or so.

I'd just wait it out awhile. ;)

I think your wishes are fine and attainable....remember this PIF really only caters to a small amount of members here on the board, so wishes aren't granted as fast or as often. I've seen wishes go for a month or so before being filled. It's just that practically everyone that participates often in the pipe forum has participate in the PIF half a dozen times or so.

I'd just wait it out awhile. ;)

Sounds good.
I'll wait it out.
Thanks.

Well, I'm still somewhat new to the briar, so my wish list will be pretty basic:
decent pipe lighter
Any Boswell blends
any recommended Latakia blends (I love the stuff!)
I've got some rasberry and cream. about an ounce left,let me know if ya want it.

One thing to remember as well is that many here don't have large stashes of tobacco and those that do may not have a large variety so granting a wish may entail ordering the blend with an order the person was going to make.

Patience is definitely helpful.

Somehow missed this thread. Closest B&M with a decent non Altidis selection is 1 hour away but you will see me again as soon as I have something on someones list.

Waiting on new credit cards too. Had the distinct pleasure of having my wallet released from my possession and am awaiting replacements. :(