• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pipe Tobacco and Accessory Wish PIF

Liquid pipe cleaner, I can't find this anywhere in frankfort.

Doug this is what I am planing on sending you not everclear. If this is not what you want let me know cause someone else will have to help you.

I guess it's mine but I have so much tobacco I don't know what to wish for.

If you want to take my wish you can.

Ya, I have allot of tobacco too, and I'm not sure what to wish for. So I guess anyone that has not had a wish yet step up!

Doug it's on the way.

DC#0306 0320 0000 7459 3325

If no one else wants to make a wish I'll wish for:

Samuel Gawith Bulk Black XX Finest.

Cornell & Diehl Exhausted Rooster.

Samuel Gawith Bulk Brown #4 Finest Kendal Twist.

Samuel Gawith Bulk Medium Virginia Flake

Doug it's on the way.

Thank you george, sorry I can't help ya with yours.

I've got some butternut burley and some moes confetti if anyone is interested in a trade.

I've got some butternut burley and some moes confetti if anyone is interested in a trade.

try posting this out in the open aka the main pipe forum/area, so its more visible.

Doug it's on the way.

Bumped for George

Since nobody seems to have anything I wished for I am passing my wish to anyone that wants to take it so we can get get this going again. I have so many different kinds of tobacco I can't think of anything else to ask for. So the first one who reads this needs to make a wish. I won't grant it because then we will be stuck again.

Have fun.

I haven't tried Squadron Leader, Presbyterian, nor Penzance. Not asking for full tins but if anyone has maybe a bowl of a few of these they would part with feel free to send them the slowest, most economical way. Just a few beans of CP (I see they are not available again) or something else to make a cup of Joe would be great too.

I got a tin of Penzance that I'm never going to smoke. It's yours. I'll get it out tomorrow.

Doc.

Thanks Doc for the Penzance and other Latakia tin! Now if our family could just get rid of our Bronchitis that we have had for 1 1/2 weeks. Down to a cough now but it is hindering my adult activities.

Doc it is your turn. You are past Latakia. What are you looking for. Perhaps someone here can provide.

I've got all the tobacco I could possibly smoke. What I really would like is an empty Pelican tin. I like sea birds

Doc.