• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Prayers requested for EricDriscoll's family (Christian)

Prayers sent to you and your family. You will be in my thoughts. G1

Hang in there Christian, it's times like this that shows you just how fragile life is. Stay positive, remain strong, and lead the way to see your mother-in-law beat this thing.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during these trying times.

Thanks for all the kind words thus far brothers, it means a lot to me. Right now we are anxiously awaiting the results of the MRI to see if it has spread any further than the 2mm tumor in her colon. She had the MRI on Tuesday and no word yet. I will keep you posted and thanks for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers.

Update: My mother in laws gynecologist called her today and said the cancer is in her ovaries and uterus as well. Tomorrow she is meeting with another doctor to determine how much it has spread in these areas. This may move her surgery up even sooner than the 11th. They were going to remove the tumor in her colon and take out her uterus as per the surgery but now it could lead to further maneuvers. She is still meeting with her doctor to discuss the MRI on Thursday as well. Please continue prayers and positive thoughts and thanks brothers!

Prayers sent for your entire family

Walt

Praying for you brother. My father is battling a Stage IV Gliosarcoma brain tumor, I know what you guys are dealing with. Stay strong, and know that God works all things according to His good, pleasing, and perfect will. Be at peace, bro.

My prayers are with you and your family Eric. Hoping you MIL has a solid recovery from this.

Update: Just got word that mother in laws surgery will be a complete hysterectomy and removal of tumor in her colon immediately followed by 6 months of chemotherapy. She just put in her retirement papers from her job so at least she will have time to focus on her recovery. Saw her last night and she looks and says she feels fine. It's going to be a long haul but I have faith all will work out. Thanks again for the positive words and messages.