• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pre-QSH HERF at Uptown CIgar?

If no one in the area can get you Dean, I'll come get you. Don't worry....you'll have a ride one way or another.

But would he be able to smoke in your car
sign.gif
sign.gif

You still giving our boy Jay a hard time with that?
laugh.gif

C'mon that's some priceless shit!! Especially with owning the whole top 10 list....that's still not enough clout to smoke in his car
laugh.gif

And I wouldn't let you smoke within 20 feet of my car!
sign.gif

I dont know Jay, dont leave your keys laying around anywhere during the herf we might have to all go and do a smokefest in your vehichle

Mr. Upstate NY State Trooper, I don't know what happened but all of a sudden I woke up with a bump on my head ,my car keys were missing, and all these Puerto Ricans were smoking something in my car. :laugh: :laugh:

Isy, I'll be there. Sounds like good times :thumbs:.

Israel,
I'd like to attend as well. Not sure I'll be off of work but if I can swing it, I'm there.
I'll let you know the Wednesday before, 2-17-2010.
Mark

Israel - to be clear, it will likely be me +3 (neighbor, son, and son's friend).

Then again, it could be just me as the rest of the bunch is being rather non-commital. I have my ticket so you're stuck with me, at least.....
tongue.gif

Can't wait - B.B.S.

Isy, count me in! Now I just gotta figure out a departure time Michelle can live with! :whistling: I'll let ya know.

Floyd T.

Israel - to be clear, it will likely be me +3 (neighbor, son, and son's friend).

Then again, it could be just me as the rest of the bunch is being rather non-commital. I have my ticket so you're stuck with me, at least.....
tongue.gif

Can't wait - B.B.S.

Looking forward to seeing you and meeting Bert and your son, Tom!

Isy, count me in! Now I just gotta figure out a departure time Michelle can live with! :whistling: I'll let ya know.

Floyd T.

Sounds good, brother. Too bad Michelle can't come with ya.

I'm going to try to get up there, i'll have to see how the newborn is doing..Sounds like fun times

I hope you have a great showing Isy, I'm not sure I'll be able to make it as I'll be busy making goodie bags and getting things ready for the next day....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

If anyone who hasn't posted here is planning on attending this Pre-QSH HERF, I need to know please. I will only have enough cigars for 60 people, courtesy of Ashton, so I'd like to make sure everyone who's showing gets their cigars. Again, this is the day before Charlie's HERF and we will run this event here all day long, in case anyone wants to show up early. There will be PLENTY to drink and smoke....just let me know if you're attending and haven't yet posted. Thanks.

edited to add: If you are attending the Quad State HERF to benefit the wounded warriors, there is NO charge for you to attend the Ashton HERF at Uptown Cigar. You will still get your free cigars. Thanks again.

...can't wait, Israel. Looking forward to making new friends and seeing old ones...!!!....:thumbs:

B.B.S.

edited to add: If you are attending the Quad State HERF to benefit the wounded warriors, there is NO charge for you to attend the Ashton HERF at Uptown Cigar. You will still get your free cigars. Thanks again.

Isy, awesome generousity on your part! :thumbs: I'm prayin' all the snow is gone by Thursday (a week) morning! ??? See y'all soon.

Floyd T.

...can't wait, Israel. Looking forward to making new friends and seeing old ones...!!!....:thumbs:

B.B.S.

Same here, Tom.

Isy, awesome generousity on your part! :thumbs: I'm prayin' all the snow is gone by Thursday (a week) morning! ??? See y'all soon.

Floyd T.

Hope so, Floyd. It's comin down right now, but I don't think this will last long. Drive safe, my friend.

Floyd T.

Hope so, Floyd. It's comin down right now, but I don't think this will last long. Drive safe, my friend.

Floyd, as long as you have that good Kentucky whiskey with you, the road should be smooth riding all the way.......

Floyd T.

Floyd, as long as you have that good Kentucky whiskey with you, the road should be smooth riding all the way.......

He'll be bringing some Kentucky Bourbon, Charlie.....but it'll be gone before we get to Newburgh!

Hi Israel,
Seems I have to work Tuesday thru Friday next week in order to be free for Charlie's Herf on Saturday.
So, Unfortunately I cannot attend your event.
Maybe next time?
Just thought I'd give you a heads up so you'll have an advance head count.
Mark

Hi Israel,
Seems I have to work Tuesday thru Friday next week in order to be free for Charlie's Herf on Saturday.
So, Unfortunately I cannot attend your event.
Maybe next time?
Just thought I'd give you a heads up so you'll have an advance head count.
Mark

Thanks for letting me know Mark. We'll see each other Saturday, bro.