• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Premium+ Virtual Pass

Morning fellas! Thanks for your patience..

P: FFOX Forbidden X Keeper of the Flame - $24.00
T: FFOX Lost City Lancero - $25.00

P: Illusione 88 Maduro - $7.80
T: Illusione 88 Candela - $7.80

P: Alec Bradley Prensado Toro - $10.55
T: Tatuaje Anarchy - $10.00

Its a little tricky with NM taxes so let me know what you think..

Morning fellas! Thanks for your patience..

P: FFOX Forbidden X Keeper of the Flame - $24.00
T: FFOX Lost City Lancero - $25.00

P: Illusione 88 Maduro - $7.80
T: Illusione 88 Candela - $7.80

P: Alec Bradley Prensado Toro - $10.55
T: Tatuaje Anarchy - $10.00

Its a little tricky with NM taxes so let me know what you think..

They all look good to me though.

Edit - Was reading wrong, so I removed my comment about the Lost City Lancero.

I think those are pretty solid choices, and I like the addition of the keeper of the flame! Worth the wait.

Hey Dave, I haven't seen your sticks yet, I know it hasn't been too long, but do you have a DC?

Guys...sorry, I've been remiss and missed my own deadline. I have managed to drop the package off this morning at my company mailroom. DC# is 0311 2550 0003 1342 2732.

My apologies gentlemen...In particular to all those who are waiting on my sticks so that CJ can get your takes sent out.

~dave

They all look good to me, except for #3, now there's no Anarchy for me!

I'd say that looks pretty good dude, thanks for getting those up. I'll give you the green light, hopefully this will pick up again!

That makes Tall Paul w/ Bangers 'n Mash up and Yojimbo on deck.

Oh yeah, anyone who takes that Keeper of the Flame get's poked in the eye from yours truly ;) :whistling:

Roger that. I'll get them on their way in the morning.

I will make plans with Simon tonight and see what we can do to get some P&T up by tomorrow night!

Paul

Sounds good!

Joe, as requested, your package flew this morning! 9405 5036 9930 0113 2312 53

Thanks man! Looking forward to it, and thanks again for hosting!

Ok guys I will throw these out to you this morning for you to chew on and I will have one or two more tonight that I am working on with Simon. Hope this fits the bill!
T: Viaje M?stery $13.00 ~ P: Tatuaje “Drac” $13.00
T: Tatuaje Red Tubo $12.00 ~ P: Viaje Zombie 2012 $13.00
T: Tatuaje Little Boris $9.00 ~ P: LP T-52 Flying Pig $10.00

Although I couldn't find msrp on a few of these in a quick search, as far as rarity for rarity I think these look fine.

That is mainly what i was trying to match and to throw some more rare items in the pot!

They look good to me.

You are in for a treat with the Tat red tubo. :whistling:

I've never had one and really wanted it since the start of the pass. I have had the Black and it was great! I hope someone gets that one that hasn't tried it!

Very Excited! :thumbs:

I've never had one and really wanted it since the start of the pass. I have had the Black and it was great! I hope someone gets that one that hasn't tried it!

Very Excited! :thumbs:

I will just say it's not a typical red tubo...CJ can elaborate if he wants. If not, you will just have to be surprised...