• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Premium+ Virtual Pass

Charley, you are good to go :thumbs:

That means Rob (sar127) is up and Jeff (2K6TBSS) is on deck!

Ok so below you'll see that I am proposing trading a few CCs for NCs. I absolutely remember the discussion in the beginning of this pass about wiping out CCs and please believe me when I say that I'm not purposefully trying to be an asshat. My thinking is simply that 1) its near the end of the pass 2) of the three people left I'm fairly certain that Gavin and CJ already have extensive CC collections to begin with and 3) it's only a proposal so it can easily be denied.

TAKE: RASS ($7) ~ PUT: PSD #4 - ($8)

TAKE: Cohiba Siglo IV ($13) ~ PUT: FFOX Perfexion X ($13)

TAKE: Party Lusitania ($11) ~ PUT: Jose Seijas Signature Belicoso ($11)

You're not wiping out anything, I'd say your puts and takes look good. I worried about the last one, but I'm finding the [background=rgb(251, 249, 244)]Jose Seijas Signature Belicoso over $11 a piece, so I feel as though they all look pretty solid![/background]

Sar, I'm glad you addressed the CC issue as that was my main concern when I saw your p/t's. As long as the remaining participants are good with it I think you're fine. :thumbs:

Sar, you're such a purposeful asshat.

That being said, you're P/Ts look good to me! I'd like to hear how that Party smokes.

Any thoughts another thoughts or concerns brethren?

I'm guessing by the lack of input, everyone thinks Rob is good to go. So unless there are any last minute objections, I'm giving you the green light bud! :thumbs:

[background=rgb(251, 249, 244)]Jeff (2K6TBSS) is up to bat. Gavin when will you be back state side?[/background]

Wtoki sorry that I forgot to do this, but I thought I did already. the DC is 9405 5036 9930 0131 3417 67

I am in Disneyland right now. I won't be back home until Wednesday night. I will be able to post my P/T's on Thursday am, if that cool with you guys.

I'll be back...Sunday, I think. I don't even know what day it is.

Alright Jeff :thumbs: That will give Gavin some time to stop slacking!

P.S. Mark, I JUST got your package, I checked the mail at 6pm (The latest it normally is delivered) and notta. I'll send this out tomorrow!

9405 5036 9930 0131 3417 74

CJ, sorry for taking so long on this. Here is the DC#, 9405 5036 9930 0134 8412 95. They will go out in the morning.

P.S. Mark, I JUST got your package, I checked the mail at 6pm (The latest it normally is delivered) and notta. I'll send this out tomorrow!

9405 5036 9930 0131 3417 74
That's when I expected it to show. I only sent it Friday. Can't wait!

CJ, was out of town over the weekend, but got my takes last night. Thanks again brother. I learned a bit on this one.

Here are my proposed P/Ts:

T - Angelenos by God of Fire (Prometheus) Lonsdale (8.95)
P - AF Solaris (8.95)

T - Fuente Anejo 77 (10.25)
P - Liga T52 Robusto (10.25)

T - Fuente Anejo 60 (11.50)
P - Ashton VSG Torpedo (12.05)

T - LP Dirty Rat (12.00)
P - DC Maximus Pyramid #3 (14.97)

Good, you're so SLOW!!! :D

That's what you get for allowing ass hats into your pass. You should have learned by now...