• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Premium+ Virtual Pass

They look good to me Gavin.

CJ, mine will be out in the morning. The weekend was crazy, and didn't think about it till I was at work today.

Gavin, it looks solid to me brotha'

Thanks for the kind words Mark, and make it snappy Jeff :p

Gavin, if there aren't any objections, I'm thinking you've got the green light!

Looks good! CJ Thanks for having me in your pass this went very well and I had a great time.

Paul

Thank you once again for a very speedy and informative pass, CJ. Also, thanks to the rest of you, it was a pleasure.

Damn, this is already over? Maybe I should have waited longer to get my P/Ts in after returning from Disneyland... :cool:

CJ, thanks for having me in this pass! It was a lot of fun.

Another great virtual pass. Thanks CJ. Appreciate you letting me participate.

Since these virtual passes go more quickly, this has flown by. Great job, Ceej. I guess the question is, who's hosting the next one? ;)

We should just start back at the top of the list, and do the whole pass again.... :whistling:

Thank you guys for all the kind words, this pass was awesome and thank you to all who participated. Once the cigars land at their final destinations, I'll ask Rod to move this to the completed section.

Keep your eyes open for another pass here in the new future!

I'll make a questionnaire soon and ask of a few minutes from each of you to help me improve the next pass and all my future passes to come!

I hope that the recent trend of more passes comintues. This is such an awesome way to try new smokes and make new friends.