• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Primary reason for being "into cigars"

KenK

A)Smoking cigars or B)collecting, trading and talking about cigars?

All of the above :)

However, if choosing just one, definitely smoking them! If I didn't like smoking them so much, I wouldn't care as much to talk about them, trade them or collect them.

I like the smoking because it relaxs me so much. It is a great therapy for me.

I'd like to say I enjoy the smoking more than the collecting, but my surplus makes the truth pretty obvious.

JK

All of the above. But what really makes it fun is the comraderrie (sp?). I have smoked with people from all over the country. It is really cool to do a box pass with someone, and then later on actually sitting down with the same guy and having a cigar! Check out my list of BOTL's I have Herfed with. For me, that is what makes CP so kewl.

-E

I enjoy the brotherhood(and sisterhood), which includes smoking, talking, collecting, and sharing.

Gregor

Well smoking is a priority since without the enjoyment of cigars I don't think there would be much interest in driving anything else related. Second is deffo a brotherhood that develops while daily sharing our different sentiments, passion & camraderie that binds many of us together. Of course there is something to be said for those of us (myself incuded) about complusives that develops while getting into collecting, trading & sharing.

I did it because the guy I was dating at the time was really into them, so in order to understand the culture and what the big hullaballo was all about I tried a few, sat on some boards and found out that he was on to something-
I love doing research, reading reiews , and watching board antics.

I'll agree with "antics" but seriously this is something I just simple enjoy doing with my friends, its not as much fun by yourself.

Without the relaxation I get from smoking cigars no doubt I would be in prison for killing someone.

Rich

the gurkha said:
I'll agree with "antics" but seriously this is something I just simple enjoy doing with my friends, its not as much fun by yourself.
[snapback]252734[/snapback]​

HA!
Take a look at my pic, that is the face on an instigator! There is a very slim chance that I end up doing ANYTHING by MYSELF. I began with the intent of sharing a hobby with my ex and now I have morphed into someone who truly enjoys the "feeling" you get from it :)

I will pick B. I like smoking, but I enjoy talking and sharing with others. I for one have learned a lot from people on this board. When I get together with others and the topic of cigars comes up, mostly from me, I am the genius of the room. That feels great.

I like smoking and can't grow/cure/roll my own to-baccy. Meeting nice people is just a peripheral benefit.

They're not friggen baseball cards dude!

That said, I do like opening my humidor and looking at the pretty bands and taking a good whiff.

I do enjoy the friendships and conversations that take place on the boards. I have been able to meet/chat with people that I would never have otherwise gotten the chance to.

all in all, I :love: you.
:thumbs:

Smokyballs said it best as........"i smoke cigars to make me look cool!"

ditto what wurm said it is nice to try something new then tell wurm he is full of s##t. Then tell others how he is crazy lol just kidding but trying difrent cigars and the chance to B.S about it.

edited for spelling as usual