• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Project Walk-In

We almost got to where I wanted to get. But there is also a wall w/ a door being built and the drywall is up there too. Work will continue in the morning. Here is a pic of how far we got today.

DSC01319.jpg

Here is a pic of the plastic liner.

DSC01317.jpg

How did ya join the plastic sheets?

Used a staple gun and overlapped all edges. The wood paneling will be nailed to the wall over the plastic.

Going to start working again right after this Anejo and coffee. :D

How much to make one for me? :sign:

Looking good, I like the shape you have going there, it looks the same as the walkin for for our store.

Had to cut it short today. We got all the paneling up. All seams are going to be covered by silicone and a 1 X 2. Next is to do the shelving, flooring and hang the door. The other walls in the room also got their final coat of mud.

DSC01321.jpg

DSC01320.jpg

DSC01322.jpg

Looks amazing. Keep up the good work. :thumbs: That is what I am hoping to do in a few years time...

Looks like a pound or Viper's beads should do the trick :D

:thumbs: Looking awsome Atuk! :thumbs:
What do you plan on coating the wood with?

All I can say is I am hoping you did some work for us this weekend. We are all wanting to see more progresss.

Hey let us know if you need more help LOL

The wood paneling will not be coated with anything. It will stay bare like the spanish cedar in our humidors. This way it will be able to hold the humidity of the room.

My helper will not be back with me until next weekend but I will try to do a few things like hang the shelves, etc. I did get the fan installed though.

DSC01324.jpg

What are the details (thickness, price, source) on the 'paneling' you used if you don't mind sharing?