• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Project Walk-In

I have seen/heard of your stash...shouldn't you have gone bigger? It would suck to outgrow your WALK IN!

Don't worry about it, he is keeping overflow at my house. :sign:

Really sweet looking set up so far, can't wait to oggle more pics as they come. Keep up the good work, and do keep us posted.

CYG

Man, color me jealous. That is going to be one sweet set up. But...from the pics and description I have seen/heard of your stash...shouldn't you have gone bigger? It would suck to outgrow your WALK IN!

Exactly what I was thinking :)

Looks great Alan!!!

Outstanding. Looking forward to seeing the progress!
Congrats! :thumbs:

That is going to be sweet! :thumbs:
Now where was it you live again???? :laugh:

Hey Alan dont forget the network outlet! :laugh:

Nice brother, can't wait to see the end results!

We are working on it again today. I am hoping that wee will get the insulation and walls done today. I will be putting a 3 mil plastic sheet over the walls before I put on the Luan paneling. Hopefully we can get at least half of the paneling done today.

Looks incredible. Good luck with it.

What are you going to smoke to celebrate when it's done?

Fish

Man thats going to be awesome to have in your house! I hope an appropriatly sized smoking room will be just off to the side there where you can smoke, relax and window shop! All right there in your own home!

Just curious, what kind of seasoning time do you think this size of a "humidor" is going to take? You may not want to spill the beans yet but what are you going to be using for humidification etc?

Man thats going to be awesome to have in your house! I hope an appropriatly sized smoking room will be just off to the side there where you can smoke, relax and window shop! All right there in your own home!

Just curious, what kind of seasoning time do you think this size of a "humidor" is going to take? You may not want to spill the beans yet but what are you going to be using for humidification etc?

See his first post all the links are there.

Atuck I took a look at the first post again and all I can say is WOW.

Between the walk-in humidor and the smoking room, you will have a very sweet setup.
Congrats man...

See his first post all the links are there.

oops, sorry about that! It's been a few days since I read the first page on this thread! :) Forgot what all was on there besides just the pictures.

A wow from over here too...is looking good so far...its a shame there cant be more glass or perspex or something similar to have more of a view into it, but ah well...what can ya do!

Strange question maybe....how are you going to go with the lighting..Mood lighting for effect, or bright lighting to light up all the goods??

Jay

Those two boxes right over there in your freezerdor, yeah those. They don't seem they will fit in the walk-in. I can store them for you. :)

Party at Atuck's house! Here are directions:

Atuck's House

Thats on 6 or 7 hours from my house. See you tonight!