• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Promotion Pass

I sent out the box today.

As this is my first pass, I hope I did you right (if not let me know).

Promotion Take: Padron 64 (Congrats again and thanks)

Take: AF Hemi

Put: Cohiba Toro Tubo

DC # 0503 8555 7491 5036 1641

Again, Karl enjoy the increase in pay, responsibility and the sticks.

Mephiston...... On its way!

Mephiston said:
Ready,should probably see it on my day off :thumbs:
[snapback]179202[/snapback]​

That will be good for you.

Mine came at the end of an 18 hour day. :(

Thanks...

Nice P/Ts. This is truckin' along now......

Heads up MI - Headin' your way.

Whats up guys. Got a message that the pass was in town on friday but missed delivery. than yesterday i was at my grandfathers funeral all day :( I'll post some p and t tonight from the list than pick up the box mon and have it back on the road mon afternoon or tues at the latest. Sorry for the delay guys its been a stressful weekend.

Hey Todd, our condolences on the loss of your grandfather. Take your time, whenever you are ready to send out the pass, I'll be ready for it. My wife is off work all week, so she should be around to receive it.

JV

Thanks Camaroon.

Proposed

Takes:
ramon allones 1837
padron 1926(if its not a #1)

puts:
San cristobal la fuerte
padron 1926 #1

promotion take: vrf.

if it sounds good i'll pick it up(mon) and get it back out asap.

Looks like you work with all branches of special ops ;) very cool.I miss it quite a bit i have almost gone back many times. And was almost called back for the bombings in africa and of course 9/11.
Those Marine Force Recon boys are a very nasty bunch nearly as crazy as the british spec ops.
:thumbs: sounds like very rewarding and certainly depressing(at times) work you do Trea congrats on the promo.Hope your shoulders did not get punished to bad :D

Sorry about your weekend and condolences for your loss.

Don't worry about rushing the pass, no hurry on this end. Your P/Ts look fine if that's what you want to run with. Enjoy.

-K-

PS:That's 2...

OK wifes picking the box up today. I start EMT school today so as soon as i get home i'll go through it and back out tomorrow.
Again sorry for the delays guys.

No worries, mate.

Good luck and enjoy EMT school.

Remember...... no neck tourniquets!!
<grin>

Hey, the little delay works perfect. My wife surprised me by getting me the day off today, it's our 15th anniversary, and we are headed to Frankenmuth for an overnighter. I should be home in time tomorrow to receive the package, our mail doesn't come till after 3pm anyway.

JV

PS, Karl, PM sent regarding a package I have from Dale. Please advise asap.

When are we going to see Treamayne stateside?

Tracking 928 018 394

John when you get the package i left the band on the San Cristobal and did not realize until after the package was off.

Mephiston said:
When are we going to see Treamayne stateside?
[snapback]181120[/snapback]​

I may be home in August (30% chance right now)

-K-

Treamayne said:
camaroon4me said:
it's our 15th anniversary,

Congrats

we are headed to Frankenmuth for an overnighter.

Oh, how you taunt me..... make sure to post pics, I haven't been there in a decade or so.

Karl, PM sent regarding a package I have from Dale. Please advise asap.
[snapback]180979[/snapback]​

PM sent
[snapback]181097[/snapback]​

Sorry Karl, didnt take any pics. We had a great suite with a jacuzzi (very nice time :whistling: ), the hotel was within walking distance of the Frankenmuth Brewing Company where we went for happy hour. Food was exceptional, and I got a 6 beer sampler for about 5 bucks, it hit me pretty good! I had this ham and swiss sandwich, it had Black forest ham, melted swiss, a light honey mustard topping, and all was on a whole grain raisin bread. OUTSTANDING!

JV

Mephiston said:
Is that in the area? Im a big fan of the South Bend Brew co. at the moment
[snapback]181531[/snapback]​

Frankenmuth is located off of I-75 around the Saginaw area, between Saginaw and Flint. You can get to it from Bridgeport, or Birch Run exits.

Map to Frankenmuth