• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Promotion Pass

She's baaaaccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

Box came in, holding about 63 rh and looking good. Everything is excellent and it almost didn't occure to me that I dont' mail this out. I've never been the stop point on apass before, it's almost like christmas early.

Thank you to everybody that labeled promotion smokes for me only and all yor efforts and participation in my first (awkward and ill conceived) pass. The day for sharing has already been chosen as I will have my friends and coworkers over for a promotion party on Sat Jun 4. I'll have the digital camera out and will post some of the pics here or in my profile on Cigar Photos.

Thank you all, again.

-K-

Congrats again Karl on the promotion. Looking forward to getting together if you make it home in August, I think that's when you said you may be around. Let me know a little in advance, and we can plan a herf for all of the "Mitten People".

ps, does this mean the pass can move to the "completed passes" section? :thumbs:

Treamayne said:
She's baaaaccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

Box came in, holding about 63 rh and looking good. Everything is excellent and it almost didn't occure to me that I dont' mail this out. I've never been the stop point on apass before, it's almost like christmas early.

Thank you to everybody that labeled promotion smokes for me only and all yor efforts and participation in my first (awkward and ill conceived) pass. The day for sharing has already been chosen as I will have my friends and coworkers over for a promotion party on Sat Jun 4. I'll have the digital camera out and will post some of the pics here or in my profile on Cigar Photos.

Thank you all, again.

-K-
[snapback]185896[/snapback]​

Karl;

I am glad the package arrived. Thanks again for having me and the others. Enjoy! :thumbs:

camaroon4me said:
we can plan a herf for all of the "Mitten People".

I'll keep you informed. Sounds like a good plan.

ps, does this mean the pass can move to the "completed passes" section?
[snapback]185903[/snapback]​

I've submitted for the move - and pass another thanks to Dale......

Congrats on the promotion and thanks for letting me have a crack at the pass!

Karl,

Great pass and great idea. Thanks for lettin' us share i your promotion. Keep up the good work and stay safe! :D

Floyd T. :sign:

I apologize for the delay, remaining ISOM bands are going out soon.

-K-