• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Promotion Pass

Mephiston said:
When are we going to see Treamayne stateside?

Tracking 928 018 394

John when you get the package i left the band on the San Cristobal and did not realize until after the package was off.
[snapback]181120[/snapback]​

Hey Todd, I was just trying to figure out what kind of tracking number this is. I was expecting to get this package either yesterday or today, and have not gotten it yet. Can you please let me know what method you used to ship it, so I can track it down.

Which part of MI are you from? Im in the Detroit area, are you on the west coast?

JV

He's Here

John, now that you went to Frankenmuth, when was the last time you went to Mackinaw Island?

Ooohhhhh Mackinaw Fudge.......

-K-

Treamayne said:
He's Here

John, now that you went to Frankenmuth, when was the last time you went to Mackinaw Island?

Ooohhhhh Mackinaw Fudge.......

-K-
[snapback]181655[/snapback]​

Well, last summer we were in Mackinaw City overnight, but I would guess it's been a few years since I've been on the island. Paula's aunt and uncle have a home right on lake Superior in AuTrain MI
We like to get there at least once a summer.

I think the fudge is overrated, but whats really good is MamaMia's pizza!

camaroon4me said:
I think the fudge is overrated, but whats really good is MamaMia's pizza!
[snapback]181699[/snapback]​

Well, since I haven't been there since 1990, I haven't had Mama Mia's and I remember the fudge being excellent, but things change. I also miss the salt water taffee.

-K-

Ok. I got home today, and found a USPS card burried in the bottom of my mailbox. I will retrieve the package asap on Tuesday. It was dated for the 24th, so it's only been there since yesterday, so hoping it will be ok.

I'll make my p/t's tomorrow night, and should have it back in the mail on WED.

JV

Thanks for the info on Frankenmuth (Spelling)ill have to head up there soon.
I used to live up in Charlevoix (Yup one of the Ramsies homes is there)Talk about alot of reporters when i lived there jeash.But i could not stand the total snob attitude of the entire town so i moved down here.Had alot of good times in Traverse city.

Picked up the pass today, will make some selections and post for comments. Great looking bunch of sticks here.

Ok, let me see what I can come up with, and I will post later this evening.

JV

Got John's PM and OKd his P/Ts... he should post tomorrow an send off the package.

Puts:
Fuente Fuente Opus X
Camacho Liberty Amendment X11
DCM Double Corona #1 Sungrown

Takes:
#28 Don Carlos Presidente
#33 Casillas Maduro
#36 San Crystobal Fuerte

#30 Boli CG 99'

Per Karl, 1 stick to be drawn for Dale Cardinal "cigarwolverine52"

#22 Boli Belicoso Fino ( He asked me to pick one for him, he's heading up north hunting in the am.)

Ok, will pack this up right after work today and send out to SteveHawk this evening.
Sticks currently resting safely in my coolerdor @70/70.

Thanks for inviting me to play Karl, and I really hope you enjoy your celebration with your buds in OKI. :thumbs:

camaroon4me said:
Puts:
Fuente Fuente Opus X

Takes:
#33 Casillas Maduro
#36 San Crystobal Fuerte

#30 Boli CG 99'

#22 Boli Belicoso Fino ( He asked me to pick one for him, he's heading up north hunting in the am.)

Ok, will pack this up right after work today and send out to SteveHawk this evening.

Thanks for inviting me to play Karl, and I really hope you enjoy your celebration with your buds in OKI. :thumbs:
[snapback]182329[/snapback]​

Let me know what you think of the Casillas Maduro when you get to it.

BTW. Even though the Cav's season is over, I can still look forward to the Indians. ;)

camaroon4me said:

I am ready to receive! :D

inflatus said:
camaroon4me said:
Puts:
Fuente Fuente Opus X

Takes:
#33 Casillas Maduro
#36 San Crystobal Fuerte

#30 Boli CG 99'

BTW. Even though the Cav's season is over, I can still look forward to the Indians. ;)
[snapback]182467[/snapback]​

BTW, How did you like your Indians LAST NIGHT!

Craig Monroe homered as the Tigers backed Jeremy Bonderman, who went eight innings and struck out seven as Detroit routed Cleveland, 10-3, on Wednesday. The Tigers solved nemesis Jake Westbrook for nine earned runs. ;) :cool: :whistling:

This just in, Cleveland pitcher needs several stitches in backside after mauling by "Tigers".

[/quote]

[snapback]182467[/snapback]​
[/quote]

BTW, How did you like your Indians LAST NIGHT!

Craig Monroe homered as the Tigers backed Jeremy Bonderman, who went eight innings and struck out seven as Detroit routed Cleveland, 10-3, on Wednesday. The Tigers solved nemesis Jake Westbrook for nine earned runs. ;) :cool: :whistling:

This just in, Cleveland pitcher needs several stitches in backside after mauling by "Tigers".
[snapback]182617[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Must have missed that! :whistling:

stevehawk said:
camaroon4me said:

I am ready to receive! :D
[snapback]182506[/snapback]​

I must apologize, I didn't make it to the p/o last night, the wife had a terrible day and needed to destress with some liquid encouragement at the local watering hole, and I joined her of course being the good husband :D . Fortunately, I had the day off today and got the box in the mail.
DC#0304 1560 0004 5655 0736. Insured package for $200.00, insurance number to follow ( I left it in my car and am too lazy to go get it right now)

JV

Just a heads-up for ya Steve, in case you didn't get a note.

Current Status

You entered 0304 1560 0004 5655 0736

We attempted to deliver your item at 11:40 am on May 02, 2005 in BOISE, ID 83709 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later

Good luck, JV

Yep, I've got the notice in my hands and will pick up the package at lunch today. I should have my P/T's done this evening and, hopefully, get the package back in the mail tomorrow.

Thanks!

Picked up the box after work. Everything looks fine.

Here are my proposed P/Ts. If they look okay, I'll send this out tomorrow.

Take:
#18 - Cohiba Red Dot

Put:
#40 - DC Maximus Churchill #2

Promotion stick:
#6 - Monte #3

I have taken the bands off of the 2 ISOMs that still have them. I'll send them out separately.

Thanks for the pass and the promotion stick, Karl! Congrats again on the promotion!

~ Steve

The box went out today, Karl.

Customs label# CP716427175US
VC# 285656114US

Thanks again for the great pass!

~ Steve

Karl;

I looks like it is on its way!

Thanks again for including me in the pass. I hope you enjoy the smokes and the promotion party!

---- Brad