• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Public Apology

smoke76

I just want to make a public apology to the 2 BOTL's (Marco-Polo, Interscape) that I havn't shipped to yet, SWMBO and I have been going through a thing and I have punished 2 brothers by not shipping out thier sticks. They are going out tomarrow with DC#'s with a lil sumtin extra in the boxes. Its not like me to hold merch for this long and it won't happen again :blush:

George

Is this where the line for the caning starts?? ;)

Make it right, Bro. :)

Beat him with the proverbial "wet noodle" LOL!

I don't want to beat you... you seem too squishy. If you were going through tough times mate, I am sure they will understand the delay, and appreciate the extra sticks.

If the communication was good, usually there isn't a problem. If you are having problems, I hope all works out for you!

Last week, a package arrived, containing Interscape's sticks, not mine.

Smoke76 sent me a mailing label for Interscape's sticks on the weekend.

I scheduled a pickup from USPS, which was rejected - the mailing label was underweight by nearly 4 lbs. (Smoke76 paid for 1 lb, the package was 4 lbs, 12 oz)

I went to the post office yesterday, paid the extra $9.50 to send Interscape his sticks, and they're on their way.

My sticks, on the other hand, are nowhere to be found. There's no activity on the tracking number. Smoke76 hasn't answered his email or responded to a request to call me directly. He has, however, been on the board.

Right now I'm out of pocket the $70 for the sticks, then an extra $9.50 mailing. Plus my time.

I've consulted with other board participants, and I think that a consensus exists that it's gone beyond the level of what's acceptable conduct from a CP member in good standing. It's been nearly a month. I'm out of pocket by $70, and then I paid 10 bucks to make good on Smoke76's commitment to Interscape.

I believe that there's some shared responsibility here, but in the end the one sending the sticks is ultimately responsible. Bringing it to light appears to be the only way to get action on it.

I scheduled a pickup from USPS, which was rejected - the mailing label was underweight by nearly 4 lbs. (Smoke76 paid for 1 lb, the package was 4 lbs, 12 oz)

I went to the post office yesterday, paid the extra $9.50 to send Interscape his sticks, and they're on their way.

My sticks, on the other hand, are nowhere to be found. There's no activity on the tracking number. Smoke76 hasn't answered his email or responded to a request to call me directly. He has, however, been on the board.

Right now I'm out of pocket the $70 for the sticks, then an extra $9.50 mailing. Plus my time.

I've consulted with other board participants, and I think that a consensus exists that it's gone beyond the level of what's acceptable conduct from a CP member in good standing. It's been nearly a month. I'm out of pocket by $70, and then I paid 10 bucks to make good on Smoke76's commitment to Interscape.

I believe that there's some shared responsibility here, but in the end the one sending the sticks is ultimately responsible. Bringing it to light appears to be the only way to get action on it.

Tell us again what the deal was.

Tell us again what the deal was.

I think it's pretty clear.

smoke76 sold some sticks and not withstanding his post above on Oct 13, he has still not delivered the cigars.

Unless you are dead, there is no excuse. Commitment IS your credibility.

Marco-Polo - if you don't get those sticks by next week, let me know, I'll send you a replacement.

Brian

Brian, that is very generous of you, but Smoke76 needs to stand up to his obligations.

He is still hanging around:
'Last Seen: 29th October 2008 - 08:36 PM"

George, get this taken care of. If the cigars are at the Dover store, make foolproof arrangements and I'll pick them up and send them out if you're unable. Just make sure you have enough cash to cover his and my postage. Life happens, but take care of this or ask for help.

Just to make my case clear.

There was a delay with the shipment and I explained myself to Marco and the board

I mailed out the box with extras in hopes to resolve the shipping delay

I had 2 boxes that went out the same day, I made a mistake and mislabled them and sent them out and they infact were both delivered, but to the wrong people, both with more than was supposed to be shipped.

Interscape upon recieving his end told me he got it and would send it out asap. I have not heard from him since. I have PMed him and e-mailed him with no response. He has been active but not with me.

I made a mistake and am trying to resovle it. I cant make Interscape contact me and I dont have an extra $100 to buy another box of MX2 to send out. If I can get some help getting a hold of interscape this whole thing will go away.

I am sending out Marco's $9.50 tomarrow morning. But its funny how the boxes left my house with the same postage that I sent Marco with no problem.

Smoke76 hasn't answered his email or responded to a request to call me directly. He has, however, been on the board.
Marco sent me the e-mail this morning and I got home from work and recieved it and started to respond then saw that he had posted. I have responded to ALL of his e-mails and PM's

Infinity, I don't hide from anyone I answered all Marcos e-mails and PM's and have worked to resolve this. I made a mistake by mislableing the boxes. Thats where I am wrong

I hope this gets resolved for all parties involved!
Seems like it's trying to head in the right direction.

-Rob

Just to make my case clear.

There was a delay with the shipment and I explained myself to Marco and the board

I mailed out the box with extras in hopes to resolve the shipping delay

I had 2 boxes that went out the same day, I made a mistake and mislabled them and sent them out and they infact were both delivered, but to the wrong people, both with more than was supposed to be shipped.

Interscape upon recieving his end told me he got it and would send it out asap. I have not heard from him since. I have PMed him and e-mailed him with no response. He has been active but not with me.

I made a mistake and am trying to resovle it. I cant make Interscape contact me and I dont have an extra $100 to buy another box of MX2 to send out. If I can get some help getting a hold of interscape this whole thing will go away.

I am sending out Marco's $9.50 tomarrow morning. But its funny how the boxes left my house with the same postage that I sent Marco with no problem.

Smoke76 hasn't answered his email or responded to a request to call me directly. He has, however, been on the board.
Marco sent me the e-mail this morning and I got home from work and recieved it and started to respond then saw that he had posted. I have responded to ALL of his e-mails and PM's

Infinity, I don't hide from anyone I answered all Marcos e-mails and PM's and have worked to resolve this. I made a mistake by mislableing the boxes. Thats where I am wrong

That's not the only place. Seems like it's (now) getting squared away, but just make sure it does so.

I hope this gets resolved for all parties involved!
Seems like it's trying to head in the right direction.

Yes, that's what I thought two weeks ago.

George, I don't think I'm being unreasonable to ask that you work out your problems on your own time and with your own money. You took 2 weeks to actually send the packages (went out October 18, after you apologized to Interscape and myself on October 13); it's going to be another 2 weeks or more before this is made right. Due to the continued delay and extremely poor communication, I am worried that it may never be made right.

A BOTL, a gentleman, cleans up their own messes. Make sure this gets cleaned up.

For the record: I've emailed directly with Interscape, rather than communicating through George, and he states that he mailed my package on Wednesday. There is no activity as of yet on USPS.gov DC# 0103 8555 7495 1877 4117