• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Puff-Puff Pass

I have the missing sticks you Numb nuts. I intercepted the pass and have already smoked them, sorry.

bfreebern said:
I have the missing sticks you Numb nuts. I intercepted the pass and have already smoked them, sorry.
[snapback]178852[/snapback]​

I knew it was you all along!!! I should have suspected!!! You don't have enough ISOM's... :p

How about these? :whistling:

Takes:
10 Diez Litto Gomez Chisel (This is listed as Maduro, but it's natural)
62 Opus X Perfecxion X
49 La Estrella Cubana Rosado (red wine cured)
95 Bolivar Belicosos Fino 10/04 (isom)
85 Arturo Fuente Opus X "A" Coffin

Puts:
96. Don Carlos #2
97. Ashton Heritage Churchill
98. The Griffins No. 500
99. PAN 64 Torpedo
100.Perdomo EDS Salamones in coffin
101.RA Gigantes 02

Well Kboy, enjoy the "A" :angry2: :p

Please let us know what the box contents are for the record, and your all set to ship :thumbs:
I'll wait to update the spreadsheet online in case there are any last second plays........and or um....retractions :laugh: :p (just kidding).

Thanks for playing brudda!

Got it today, no missing sticks in the box i'm afraid. I'll ship it today also.

Enjoy the gift BD.

John

TOP + 1

P/T spreadsheet updated!

Ready Brandon :0

Thanks again John for playing! This puppy is almost home :D

Well KB, you could have just kept that PAN 64, Because that EDS Salomon is a teriffic put. (IMHO)

Not a big Padron fan here, but not my pass either.

BrownDevil said:
Any DC# to see yet....or are ya too busy admiring the "A" coffin :p ;)
[snapback]179402[/snapback]​

Good question. This was supposed to go out 2 days ago according to KB. What's up??? :whistling:

I think he's just teasing us. That's OK though, his pass just landed at my place today.......that Diamond Crown Toast Across America was in the freebie bag next to the liquor.

Gonna have me some fun tonight :laugh: :p

BrownDevil said:
I think he's just teasing us. That's OK though, his pass just landed at my place today.......that Diamond Crown Toast Across America was in the freebie bag next to the liquor.

[snapback]179525[/snapback]​

:thumbs: Nice! Have fun tonight...

BrownDevil said:

[snapback]179525[/snapback]​

That's funny!!! Good timing, BD - the Sublime is out of KB's reach!!! :laugh:

Yeah but that super sweetheart of a guy nabbed the "A" :( :(

Awww well, alls fair & fun in passing with the boys :D

If I were to pick, I'd love that sublime over the A, but had nothing cuban to put in for it. That Perdomo EDS is a super nice smoke, if it makes it to you, you'll love it!

Not holding my breath....ya know Brandon likes to keep folks guessing to the very end :laugh:

so uh.....................DC# :whistling: :whistling: ;)

The Perdomo will make it to you Robert, I have one and don't need another :D