• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Puff-Puff Pass

Got the box today, sticks are in good shape. It's 12:30am and I'm going to bed. Will update tomorrow.

:( and :)

:) that it made it safely to you, and :( because the pass is now coming to and end.

Well, send this thing out in style brandon :cool:

:thumbs:

Well, here goes:

Takes/Puts:

81. Padron 1926 #9 / 102. DCM Toast Across America
89. La Aurora 100 Anos / 103. Perdomo EDS Torpedo
92. H. Upmann Mag 46 / 104. Monte #2 6/04
93. HdM Epicure #1 / 105. Partagas EL #1 9/04

106. :whistling:

OH, Kayakinboy....next time you take cigars and rebag your puts in the same baggies, make sure and renumber them ya doofus.

TOP + 1

P/T spreadsheet updated.

Plays look great Brandon! Send this puppy home :thumbs:

Just an FYI for future passes. Some of the sticks are looking ragged. The reason is b/c there is too much space in the container for the loose cigars to bounce around and damage them. The BTL looks like it has leprosy. I split the cigars up and put them in 2 big freezer baggies to minimize the amount of space in the container. Just a heads up.

bfreebern said:
Just an FYI for future passes. Some of the sticks are looking ragged. The reason is b/c there is too much space in the container for the loose cigars to bounce around and damage them. The BTL looks like it has leprosy. I split the cigars up and put them in 2 big freezer baggies to minimize the amount of space in the container. Just a heads up.
[snapback]180529[/snapback]​

yeah, I saw that too! And I thought I put my sticks in different bags... oh well. Awesome P/T's!

bfreebern said:
Well, here goes:

Takes/Puts:

81. Padron 1926 #9 / 102. DCM Toast Across America
89. La Aurora 100 Anos / 103. Perdomo EDS Torpedo
92. H. Upmann Mag 46 / 104. Monte #2 6/04
93. HdM Epicure #1 / 105. Partagas EL #1 9/04

106. :whistling:

OH, Kayakinboy....next time you take cigars and rebag your puts in the same baggies, make sure and renumber them ya doofus.
[snapback]180518[/snapback]​

Nice plays.

The pass is coming to an end :(

Maybe we should send it to David and Ree before it comes home :laugh: :p

bfreebern said:
Hell, why not.
[snapback]180539[/snapback]​

Hell and have a chance that #106 accidently not make it home........I'm not THAT sad about the pass ending :laugh:

Send it home you big mexicano en el corazón :love:

EDIT: Forget it David....I already see you posting :p :p

The bird has left the nest. I forgot to write down the DC from the sticker, sorry. You should have it Wednesday. Thanks for letting me play.

Pleasure was all mine bro!

I'll get all the warm and mushy sh*t out when this puppy gets home as well as post pics, yada yada yada.

:thumbs:

BrownDevil said:
The pass is coming to an end :(

Maybe we should send it to David and Ree before it comes home :laugh: :p
[snapback]180536[/snapback]​

Yes, send it back! Please, pretty please!

Hey everyone. Just wanted to take a second and say thank you to Browndevil for allowing me to participate. Also, everyone in the pass made this a very enjoyable experience. I got some great sticks and got to share with some wonderful BOTLs. It's been a helluva lot of fun.

The eagle has landed!

The pass made it home safely guys! Just about everything was in great shape except the BTL was a little battered. Although I have to say, if "SOMEONE" left it in the cello that it came in, it would still be a beautiful thing.

But hey, guess what...
whocares6.jpg

There are better things to be annoyed with (like my 12 year old who keeps bugging me to take her swimming right now) :p

Let's see here :whistling:

Ree Ree Ryan Robusto) My bro in the desert that I've never met yet :cool: :blush: You get the award for taking the least amount of PUTs :p

Wine-Boy David) My homeboy from the old barrio :cool: Thanks for being in my pass vato, and sorry one of your PUTs got swiped :rolleyes:

Randy1b) Winner of the Most P/Ts award :p Glad to have you in man!

SFG75) Scott, wish you were still around bro! Hugs & tickles!

Sir Mike) Glad to have you in, College Boy, even though you ignored my pass position. You also have a sexy phone voice :0

Robbmt) PUT-er of the Sublime
images4uf.jpg
Hoping you make it for a herf this week, but you're not checking your voicemail. Hope to hear from ya buddy, Ree & I are starting to get our feelings hurt :( ;)

Dub-G) Our first alternate participant. Thanks for joining in Gramps! Although I didn't know you were old enough to be a grandpa, you're still ok :laugh:

texasaero) Recipient of the Photography award. Thanks for playing!

Scott1966) Our only New Yorker :0 Thanks for playing bro!

Jingle-Dawg) Scot, a man of few words, but there's no rule that says you have to talk a lot to be a sweetheart :love: Jim, thanks for EVERYTHING! Looking forward to passing with ya again.

xraydoc) RASCC-Man Shane! Thanks for joining in! Will definately catch you on the sequel pass!

Kboy) John, thanks for the booze I pounded, thanks for the pictures I enjoy, and thanks for taking the "A" I'll never smoke :p Long Live Lenny Briscoe!

bfreebern) Bradon....can't say enough. First, you'll always be Mexican to me Ese (pronounced essay) :D Kept us all in check here with a sweet charming way about ya :love: And I can't forget.....the PUT-er of #106
1067vs.jpg

And last but not least, to the guy who accidently made off with a couple sticks,
gay1.jpg

Thanks again fellas for a great pass! Thanks for the host bag fellas. Overall this pass was smooth and super fast. Final cigar line-up and pass picture is on TOP + 1

Robert :thumbs: :thumbs: