• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Puppies

BlindedByScience

Proud Father of a Kearney, NE LEO
Well, this all started about six years ago when the wife got a little long haired Chihuahua boy (King Tut) who quickly became her best buddy.  Was with her through some rough life times, and overall just a great little dog.  Won a place in her heart, to be sure.  About a year ago, we added Chica, a little girl dog to the family.  She was six or eight months old, and very healthy.  My wife decided that having Tut's puppies was what she wanted to do.  So, we started to do the research, took them both in and talked to our vet, etc.  Oh, these are small dogs, you'll get two, maybe three pups.  Many warnings about the health risks to the mommy dog if there was only one pup.  So, after her second heat, on her third heat, we let her and Tut "close escrow" and the deal was set.  OK, two, maybe three dogs, we figured we could handle that, add that to a bunch of little dogs.  The wife was excited, ready to step up for it, what could go wrong....right?

Eight weeks ago, Chica delivered FIVE perfect, healthy, wonderful pups:

S6300589.JPG

Plans are to keep them all.  Each one of them is precious and special to us....I suppose we're a little dog crazy.  We have the space, and we can afford to keep them, the wife's completely into it....so, meet the five latest additions to the herd...!!  From left to right, Spike (biggest pup - boy), Pico (smallest pup - girl), Uno (first born, boy), Tuchi (girl, check out the blue eyes), and Kismet (most affectionate of the bunch - girl).

Watch for us on the next episode of "Hoarders".... :p

For the record, here are mommy and daddy Chi's - Tut is the long haired little boy on the left, Chica is the skinny short hair dog on the right:

the%20couple%20008.JPG

We are so lucky to have so many cool little dogs.  They are very much family members, can't imagine what it would be like without them....other than less poop in the back yard to pick up.... :p

They are awfully cute! I tried to sneak one home the other day. Not really, but for a "no new kids/ no new pets" household, I started asking Tom if they were for sale!

Tom, very cool puppy gang you have there. It should be fun watching the personalities develop. Enjoy!

We have one chihuahua left, Buster, who is thirteen. What a great companion.

Not like we love dogs, but we sure do. When I first saw the thread and the photo's I was sure you were going to put a few up for adoption to us. I myself would have been had pressed to say no. Lovely family bro.

The darker brindle one witg the white face WILL come up missing if I get near your house. Very cool little guys. ;-)

Damn Tom, you just made my morning! With all those little bells it must sound like Santa is in your house.  :laugh:  I wish we had the space for more than 2 dogs, maybe one day I'll move to the country side in Oahu and do what you do, I'm jealous. 

Some of the best looking chihuahuas I've seen.

Congrats! ... I think....I mean that's like 7 dogs total, right?  We have 4 cats...and can barely handle 2 of them lol. :)

Very nice litter of pups you have there. They are just like kids, each with their own personality. I would say enjoy them, but I can tell you will.

{tpc} said:
Congrats! ... I think....I mean that's like 7 dogs total, right?  We have 4 cats...and can barely handle 2 of them lol. :)

Add Lucy, the 13 year old Chi, and Cleo, the 2 year old pug and that's (carry the 3)....nine dogs.  We must be nucking futs.... :laugh:

That's very cool, thanks for sharing!  Love dogs and I've always had at least one.  You'll be having some fun with potty training  :)

Very cool.
I see the middle as Blue eye, not the second from last.  That one looks red.

This just made my day!  Those are some great looking pups.  I love dogs more than I love most people.  :laugh: