• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Puppy Pass II

Glad to see this thing is on its way home :thumbs:

Great Pass Swissy

Thanks

Dave

A great pass indeed...... :thumbs:

Thanks again for letting me play, Swissy - most appreciated.

Best Regards - B.B.S.

OkaySwissy the pass box and contents are on their way home and the tracking number is 0306 3030 0003 4920 2618. It went insured for $100 just in case. There are a few things in there for the dogs as well as a little extra bag for the host. Thank you very much for hosting this pass and including me and Abby!

By the way Abby would like me to send her thanks along to Wasy for the toy, she has been enjoying it very much. Thanks again guys!

Edited to correct tracking number.

Gents (and pups...)

this pass is complete! Box arrived today, safe and sound. Thank you all for playing, and helping to make it run fast and smooth! :thumbs:

paul, I HATE you!! Once those 'oreo' cookies are gone, the dogs will be mad at me unless I order more of them! My god they went nuts... Hell I had one too... actually thought they were better than normal oreo cookies! :laugh:

And someone didn't take a bag of the yummy chummies, or did I miss count (cigarsarge's and one other bag was still in the box...)

THANKS again for running with me on this... a great pass!!

Well before this PUPPY PASS II gets moved to the COMPLETED category. I'd just like to one more time thank, SWISSY and all the other fine BOTL for allowing me to participate. Nicely done!

And the PUPPIES are still working on the goodies! They send their gratitude as well. :D

I'm always late when closing these things out, Thanks for letting me play in this one. Enjoyed all of it.