• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Puppy Pass II

Just a heads up. The box will be out the door and on its way tomorrow. I have to stop and pick up the doggy treats today. :blush:

Puts
74 Gurkha Centurian Double X
75 Partagas Serie D No. 4
76 La Flor Dominica Limitado II
77 Punch SS#1 2001
78 Tatuaje Reserva Uno
79 AF Anejo 49
80 Padron 40th Anniversary Natural

All packaged up and ready to go. :thumbs:

:thumbs:

Thanks Erick!
First post updated

bbs-1.jpg

Well, lo and behold, the "Multiposter" has delivered. Thus far everything looks fine, I'll get into if after work today and do my best to have this on its way by Tuesday after the postal Holiday on Monday.

HBS the goodies for the doggies were greatly anticipated and they some how knew the moment I brought the box into the house that there was something in there for them. As I type they are chasing each other around the house trying to get that squeaking duck. Anything that squeaks drives them crazy. They said to tell you thanks. We haven't popped open the Salmon goodies yet, Swissy, but I suspect they will be a big hit. I'll let you know.

So, this morning I've unpacked and inventoried. The temp was 69° and the humidity at 66%.

The inventory is a bit off, everything is there, just the numbering is different between the pages below and inventory within the original posting here on-line, as follows: -

1 - The La Aurora 100 is actually #43
2. - God of Fire is actually #41
3. - The Davidoff Diademas Finas is actually #58

Here are the actual sheets to help eliminate some confusion.

pp2_pg1.jpg

pp2_pg2.jpg

I am working on my Puts & Takes and will post for approval shortly.

OK - Here are my proposed Puts & Takes. Let me know if I'm OK.

1. Take #43 La Aurora ANOS 100 Robusto -> Put Tatuaje Cojunu 2003
2. Take #70 AVO 80th -> Put AF Añejo #55
3. Take #68 H. U. Conn No1 (ISOM) -> Put H.U. Mag 46 (ISOM Aug 05)
4. Take #74 Gurka Centurian -> Put Tatuaje Especiales

Thanks all, awaiting an OK or a "what the heck" ?? LMK.

Woops, :whistling:

I wrote above two of my takes toward the bottom of the page. I listed them online but screwed up on the sheet. My bad.

It should be:
#48 AF 858 SG
#45 Padron 40th Maduro.

Hope this clears things up. :blush:

OK - Here are my proposed Puts & Takes. Let me know if I'm OK.

1. Take #43 La Aurora ANOS 100 Robusto -> Put Tatuaje Cojunu 2003
2. Take #70 AVO 80th -> Put AF Añejo #55
3. Take #68 H. U. Conn No1 (ISOM) -> Put H.U. Mag 46 (ISOM Aug 05)
4. Take #74 Gurka Centurian -> Put Tatuaje Especiales

Thanks all, awaiting an OK or a "what the heck" ?? LMK.

Hey Tim,
I think they'll fly. I'm not an AVO expert, but the AVO seems higher MSRP than the Anejo, but the Anejo is harder to find... so in this case I think the 'rareity' clause will cover it! Anyone else?

If no one complains, I say go for it! Can't go out until Tuesday anyways, so you'll have to sweat it out until then! :laugh:

also - used the scanned sheets (thanks!) and updated the first post to match. nothing big- just a few numbers were backwards, but all are there and in order now.

Georgie, seems you were right ... and so was I! I went by the first post, you went by the sheets. I apologize for giving you $hit... still love me? :love:

BTW...
bbs-1.jpg

All right my fellow BOTL, I am going to send this on its way to WASY! You ready mate?

So my PUTS are as follows:
81. H.U. Mag 46 (ISOM Aug 05)
82. AF Añejo #55
83. Tatuaje Cojunu 2003
84. Tatuaje Especiales
85. Monte Cristo White Torp
86. Quo Vadimus Island Blend Torp

DC number is 0103 8555 7499 2735 6058 - should hit the mail bag in the morning!
(oh and I put everything in a new box the old one was pretty beat.)

Edited to add DC number and box info.

Assuming this bad boy goes out tomorrow it should be with me Wed. or Thursday. I'll jump the gun and propose my Puts and Takes.

Takes Puts
#16 DC Maximus Toro----------------------AF Don Carlos Belicoso
#31 Padron 6000 Maduro-------------------AF King B
#50 LFD Coronado Corona Gorda---------WOAM
#67 BBF ISOM-------------------------------Montecristo No 2 ISOM

Let me know if this looks okay.

Im always ready Brotha!

Edit to add Don Carlos and WOAM

The pass has arrived and although I have yet to open and inspect it looks to be okay. I doubt I'll get around to checking it tonight but this baby will be on it's way Saturday at the latest.

:thumbs:

Looks good... let us know if there is anything amiss in the box- otherwise, get that sucker on the road!

The pass has arrived and although I have yet to open and inspect it looks to be okay. I doubt I'll get around to checking it tonight but this baby will be on it's way Saturday at the latest.

Glad to see it made it OK, thanks again all for allowing me to participate.
4.gif