• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Puppy Pass II

great.. thanks Erick. You just jinxed it. I know now what one of BT's takes will be!
:angry:

:laugh:

Besides being drier than dirt 48% humidty this baby looks good except for two Anejo's in a Fuente Humidor bag that do not appear on the list. Beads have been re energized and this puppy will be on its way tomorrow.

Thanks for the treats Tim the dog loved them!

Here's a pic of Max before and after the treat.

DSC01678.jpg

DSC01680.jpg

ouch... that's a little low on the RH scale! :0
Thanks for catching it. And that's a GREAT after pic.. love the blurry tail!! shows a fast wagger... :laugh:

Hello All,

Wasy, glad Max enjoyed the treats. The humidity was at 66% when I closed everything up. Were the beads still clear? Wonder why it dropped so fast, in just the two day trip?

The beads were clear and that is strange, it was sitting at my front door for a few hours so maybe the balmy NJ weather sucked it dry.

This baby is on it's way, look out Paul

DC 03060320000184211072

OK... first post updated with the cigar list, travel image will be updated and wow! this thing is almost done!!
:thumbs:

ALright I stuck with my original P/t's. It's hard to justify passing on smokes when you are at the store, even worse when they are in your living room.

Contents were as marked and the beads looked fair. Any other day I could find a box, but not today, so... more tape. It should be good.

0306 0320 0005 1795 4416

On its way to George. Pet snacks included and an extra AF humibag for you George. I know its not enough.
Marc , they love those. It is what my father in law spoils them with when we visit and they can't get enough.

Swissy, my dogs are addicted.

I had to wait until the calmed down. Thanks for letting us play.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c83/robbmt/merlin_bed.jpg
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c83/robb...ison_bedbug.jpg

I forgot to check and make sure George got the Anejo's. :blush:

The were to be a small grenade hijacking their way into this pass to hit him for a PIF play he did to me earlier. If someone can mail them onward, I will send out something as a thank you for the assistance.

ALright I stuck with my original P/t's. It's hard to justify passing on smokes when you are at the store, even worse when they are in your living room.

Contents were as marked and the beads looked fair. Any other day I could find a box, but not today, so... more tape. It should be good.

0306 0320 0005 1795 4416

On its way to George. Pet snacks included and an extra AF humibag for you George. I know its not enough.
Marc , they love those. It is what my father in law spoils them with when we visit and they can't get enough.

Swissy, my dogs are addicted.

I had to wait until the calmed down. Thanks for letting us play.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c83/robbmt/merlin_bed.jpg
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c83/robb...ison_bedbug.jpg

I forgot to check and make sure George got the Anejo's. :blush:

The were to be a small grenade hijacking their way into this pass to hit him for a PIF play he did to me earlier. If someone can mail them onward, I will send out something as a thank you for the assistance.

Ahhhhh.. ok. Mystery solved! :thumbs:
If BT cannot or does not take care of this, I'll be happy to. I got a few things for Georgie Porgie anyways... :whistling:

And BTW... if anyone wants more of the yummy chummies, I can get them in 2½# bags at Costco for $9 each... and a priority flat rate box will hold 3 bags!! That amount would last me a few weeks, but some of the dogs here might take forever to get thru them! :laugh: Just PM me if you want some...

EDIT TO ADD:
bbs-1.jpg

When I got home yesterday I found a USPS receipt for the pass box. It said I could sign it and leave it for the mailman and he would leave the box. I left the receipt in the mailbox this morning and when I got home tonight, no box! I will call the PO tommorrow and find out whats going on. This is the tracking info a/o now:

Label/Receipt Number: 0306 0320 0001 8421 1072

We attempted to deliver your item at 2:40 PM on January 22, 2007 in BALLSTON LAKE, NY 12019 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

I will keep you posted!

edited for spelling

When I got home yesterday I found a USPS receipt for the pass box. It said I could sign it and leave it for the mailman and he would leave the box. I left the receipt in the mailbox this morning and when I got home tonight, no box! I will call the PO tommorrow and find out whats going on. This is the tracking info a/o now:

We attempted to deliver your item at 2:40 PM on January 22, 2007 in BALLSTON LAKE, NY 12019 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

I will keep you posted!

edited for spelling

Is that typical that they will not leave it? It's in the same size box I received it in and they left it on my door step? It has Swissy's return address on it so I hope they hold it.

I will keep you posted!

edited for spelling

Is that typical that they will not leave it? It's in the same size box I received it in and they left it on my door step? It has Swissy's return address on it so I hope they hold it.

Glad to see that the pass made it!

Okay, it is here and in tact. I will do an inventory tonight and post my puts and takes later on and then it will be on its way home!!

Jim

It looks like everything is there, the humi is 35% so I add water to the beads. What am I suppose to do with the Anjo's they get mailed to George? I assume they are the ones in the humi-bag?

Puts:

Zino Platinum Chhubby
Torano Signature Collection Perfecto
La Gloria Cubana - Reserva Figurodos Felicias Maduro
La Flor Dominica Double Ligero Lancero
Punch Habana Double Corona
Camacho Negro Robusto Larga (Watch out for this it's an ass kicker)

Takes:

AF Don Carlos Belicoso #87
AF King B # 88
AF Don Carlos Belicoso #52
VSG Enchantment

Let me know if this meets with your approval.

Paul

Hey Paul,
sorry - watching the other pass progress... what a crackup!

Send that puppy off... everything looks ok to me.
:thumbs:

Cool, it will go out in the morning. I will post the tracking number to mmorrow night when I get home!