• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Puppy Pass III

Got the box today! I will try and pry it open tonight and get my P's & T's posted ASAP! Ok Brett, took a look at your pooch and seeing that we have the same dog {Mine are black and blond} I know what they like to wrap there jaws around :thumbs: I am also going to get a new box, think it's about time... :whistling:

Her are my P's&T's!

Takes
101 - LFD Chiselito
107 - 1926 #2
86 - Shark
87 - Shark
69 - AF Cuban bell
99 - Tatuaje Unicos

Puts
113 - Tatuaje Noellas
114 - LFD Chisel Gorda
115 - 2005 - Montie D Edition Limitada
116 - 2006 - Partagas PSD3 Edition Limitada
117 - LFD Limitada II 700 {Maduro}
118 - 2006 - SCDH Mercadeles
119 - 2003 - Partagas short
120 - 2004 - Bolivar PC

I also picked up 2 Humi-bags for the cigars and a new box. I should have it out tomorrow and will post the DC ASAP!

Side note, thanks B.B.S.! My dogs are feeling very snobish with all the fancy treats! :cool:

yeah baby! One more passer then it's home. If only they were my cigars :cool: Some guys in Iraq and gonna poop their pants when this lands...

Quite the selection there Joey... :thumbs:

Sorry for the delay, box went out yesterday!

01038555749318345920 :thumbs:

I got the delivery notice slip in the mail today...too late to pick it up at the PO. Tomorrow!

just so all know, Brett has the pass, and we're working on getting together to hand off...

Finally, Swissy and I were able to arrange a mutually workable time to get together to hand off this pass...and have a smoke.

Takes:

53 - RASS '06
96 - Don Carlos Anniversario Toro
105 - Casa Fuent Corona Gorda
111 - Cohiba Maduro 5 "Magicos"
112 - Don Pepin JJ Maduro "Sublime"

Puts:

121 - PSD4 '04
122 - Padron Millennium
123 - AF Anejo #48 & #77
124 - Siglo Siglo #6
125 - Tatuaje Cojuno '03

...and there goes my first pass.

Greetings all from Baghdad. Sorry to not have followed this one more closely, but had a few issues that prevented getting on the web. We are a group of planners on the MNF-I staff comprised of Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, and Marines, along with an Australian and Brit. Working 18 hour days gets a bit old after a while, but we look forward to our Friday nights having a cigar out under the stars. Thanks to all of you for your prayers and support. It is very heartening to see the support that we have from so many of you back home.

Mike and the Gang.

Photo to be provided very soon (I need to find the batteries for my camera)..

Greetings all from Baghdad. Sorry to not have followed this one more closely, but had a few issues that prevented getting on the web. We are a group of planners on the MNF-I staff comprised of Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, and Marines, along with an Australian and Brit. Working 18 hour days gets a bit old after a while, but we look forward to our Friday nights having a cigar out under the stars. Thanks to all of you for your prayers and support. It is very heartening to see the support that we have from so many of you back home.

Mike and the Gang.

Photo to be provided very soon (I need to find the batteries for my camera)..

Whoa! Capt Mike... glad to see you here! I was wondering what happened to ya!! Great timing... the box is now back in my possesion, and I'll be getting it out to you guys really soon - what kind of batteries do you need? :whistling: . You guys are in for a REAL treat... this baby is loaded with some fantabulistic cigars! I'll send you off an email as well... look for it soon.

thanks again for all you guys do...LtCol Monroe (Mitch!) was here a few weeks ago and we had a great time catching up

Gents... thanks for a great pass, and for putting some awesome sticks in - these guys are gonna be wowed! Capt Mike is the guy I have been writing to ever since my buddy Mitch rotated home - hopefully I can get them to post a little :thumbs: They are the recipients of all the cigars from this pass - I'm sending every last one over to them for their enjoyment... small price for thier service.

Great Pass Jim, and perfect timing for the Bunch to chime in. Enjoy the cigars gentlemen!

That's a serious nice line up of cigars guys. :thumbs:
Thanks for allowing me to play Jim. I had fun watching this one unfold, and I can't wait to see pictures. :whistling:

By the way all... the box has been sent off to Iraq. I'd be lying my ass off if I said I didn't want a few of those cigars y'all put in there! It can take up to 3-4 weeks for them to arrive, but with luck it'll be a lot less that that. Thank goodness for beads and tight sealing containers!

hopefully we'll get some good comments and better yet, some pics once they arrive and get flamed! :laugh:

Just another update... the pass landed safely in Iraq with the guys :thumbs:

They haven't had a moment to light up yet (I just got the arrival email this morning) but they did send along a photo of the group with General Patraeus

I'm also adopting the local Stryker Brigade unit from my hometown (4th Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Div) so they will share in the booty as well from now on.

Thanks again for the great pass and greater cigars for these guys -n- gals

To all,

All I can say is thank you. The cigars arrived and you should have seen the eyes light up. It is coming up on my last night here, so we will smoke a few and bid a toast to all of you. Photo to be provided post light up.

Mike and the gang