• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Puppy Pass III

Following up on this fellas, as package has not arrived. Checked with USPS and here is what I got:

Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7492 5223 0825

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on December 31, 2007 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Just an FYI

Following up on this fellas, as package has not arrived. Checked with USPS and here is what I got:

Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7492 5223 0825

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on December 31, 2007 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Just an FYI

Interestingly, I sent the Chat Pass along with this pass the same morning and the Chat Pass arrived today in Kentucky.

Some postal worker stole our smokes! Dang!

LOL... naw, just the way the Gov't works! :laugh: My CigarSnobs Santa box was sent out on the same day as 4 others boxes, some going farther away. And yet it was delivered 2 days after everything else.

It'll arrive... they don't DARE take the box :angry:

And Happy New Year to all!

Good news fellas - - -pass arrived safe....
Everything correct on inventory list.
My apologies for not posting puts/takes prior to arrival of the box - my bad.
Thanks Mike for the dog treats and toy. The boys will be havin' fun

Puts/Takes
T - #64 DCM Stanford's 90th / P - #89 Opus X "A"
T - #4 Montecristo Robusto / P - #90 CoRo BPL-JUL 05
T - #52 Cohiba Siglo V / P - #91 H.Upmann Mag 50 SXF-JUN 05
T - #11 Opus X Perfexcion X / P - #92 Opus X Double Robusto
T - #80 Avo 787 / P - #93 Jose Seijas Signature Series 2000 Robusto
P - #94 Johnny-O Sublime
P - #95 Anejo No. 50

Let me know if this looks good fellas. I will let the box rest over the weekend in my humi, and ship out Monday to Geoff.

edit - I numbered the anejo 50 wrong and have corrected it from 96 to 95

Looks good! :thumbs: I knew it would arrive safe (whew...)

OK - boxed up and headed to Geoff - stinkimonki

DC# 0103 8555 7491 8482 3386

Thanks for having me Jim

Scott

Ready. Will have puts/takes posted today.

Stinki

Thanks Scott! Hope the pups enjoyed!

First post updated...

Here's my plan:

Takes:
* 41: DCM Stanford's 90th
* 58: AF Anejo 77 Shark
* 73: Tatuaje Exclusivo Zona Del Este

Puts:
* 96: DCA Toro
* 97: ESG Robusto
* 98: Tatuaje Gran Conjuno

Let me know if these will satisfy you dogs! :) Woof!

Pass has arrived. I'll go through and do an inventory check in the morning and get it out tomorrow afternoon. I'm still waiting to hear if my puts/takes are acceptable.

Stinki

Sorry... i've gotten a flood of spam mails recentl and somehow the cigarpass topic notifications have started ending up in the trash!

Run with them... and thanks for playing!

Update, just waiting on a response for the next guy to make sure it's safe to send.

Well Ruby loved her cookies and squeeze toys, although she has to fight the kids for the squeeze toys. My daughter almost ate the chocolate chip looking cookies. Luckily I caught her just in time. It took almost 10 entire seconds for Ruby to eat everything. She sends her love and thanks and tried to do a good job PIFing some goodies to NorCalCigarLover's pooch.

The Puppy Pass has been packed up and sent via USPS Priority Mail (DC 0304 3490 0001 2325 6578). The "next guy" has confirmed he is ready to receive the goodies so all is complete here in sunny SoCal.

Swissy, there will be an additional box headed your way to add to the troops booty box.

Thanks to everyone for letting me play.

Sincerely,

StinkiMonki

-Edit: I really should start proof reading this stuff.

Geoff, thanks for playing! And I'll watch for the box - thanks.

David... lets get going! :laugh:

First post is being updated now...

Here are my P&T's, let me know what you guys think.

Takes:
30. Zino Platinum Chubby
78. Cohiba Sig III '05
88. Oakbrook F2 Lonsdale
92 Opus X Double Robusto

Puts:
99. Tatuaje Unicos
100. Punch Black Prince '00
101. La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chiselito Natural
102. Tatuaje Gran Cojonu

:cool: