• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Puppy Pass III

I just got home and the pass was waiting for me. I won't get a chance to dig through it till tomorrow but I will try to inspect it and get this puppy (lol get it omgfunny) back on the road ASAP.

WOOHOO!! My daughter picked out the the toy and the treat are an nod to our salmon Pass host. Hope the pooch's enjoy.

:cool:

lol sorry Jim, I was working twelve hour days this week but I have it all packed up and ready to go, verified Tom is ready to receive.

P/T

#82 PLPC / #103 RASS (06)
#85 Boli CE / #104 HdM Epicure 2 (06)
#97 ESG Robusto / #105 Casa Fuente Corona Gorda

#106 601 Red Toro

Thanks for having me Jim!

DC# going out tomorrow: 0103 8555 7492 8435 1604

Pass is here and in fine shape. I'm getting killed at work (just got home), so it may be Saturday before I get to it. It's safe, sound and in a good place.

Sorry for the slight delay of game. P's and T's posted ASAP....... :thumbs:

Thanks, guys - B.B.S.

no worries Tom... glad it's safe and sound (but obviously not able to fit in your humi! :laugh: ) when you get them done, it's all good.

Good yakkin' with you yesterday as well... thanks btW - I needed that.

Gentlemen.... (boy, there's a stretch... :whistling: )

please reset Joe.M. to the end of the pass... he requested a new slot at the end due to some things happening at home over the Holidays.

Once the season is over a more precise slotwill be known... but for now, it'll be ust before it heads up to peterscreek.
Ok, to be clear - looks like I'm the last guy before this baby heads to PetersCreek, so it goes to.....JoeM...?? Then, Joe sends it along to PetersCreek..??

I am sorry for the delay of game here, guys. I could make excuses, and they'd be good ones, but I've been going in to work early and coming home late most all week. I usually prefer the converse..... :laugh:

Working on inventory / P's and T's this AM. Will post when I get them done. This monster will fly tomorrow.

Cheers, guys - B.B.S.

Gentlemen.... (boy, there's a stretch... :whistling: )

please reset Joe.M. to the end of the pass... he requested a new slot at the end due to some things happening at home over the Holidays.

Once the season is over a more precise slotwill be known... but for now, it'll be ust before it heads up to peterscreek.
Ok, to be clear - looks like I'm the last guy before this baby heads to PetersCreek, so it goes to.....JoeM...?? Then, Joe sends it along to PetersCreek..??

I am sorry for the delay of game here, guys. I could make excuses, and they'd be good ones, but I've been going in to work early and coming home late most all week. I usually prefer the converse..... :laugh:

Working on inventory / P's and T's this AM. Will post when I get them done. This monster will fly tomorrow.

Cheers, guys - B.B.S.

Tom,
you are correct... JoeM is the next in line. I'll verify with him that he's ready - I need to touch base with him anyways!

And excuses excuses... :whistling:

:laugh:

.....And excuses excuses... :whistling:
....dang it, Jimmy - I told you they were good ones. Not feeling the love here..... :laugh:

I'll get this up for approval within the hour - B.B.S.

no worries Tom... I got a ton of excuses too! :laugh:

And as long as you're not trying to sneak anything thru, or doing a 2-fer-1, there really is no need for an approval. Just waiting to hear back from the man with the 9 ft penis if he's ready! (you'd think with that thing he'd ALWAYS be ready...)

Okee dokee....inventoried the pass and it's 100% correct. Gar condition seems to be just fine. I may add some bubble wrap to the tupperware as required when I repack the pass, but it's looking very good.

I've updated the documentation and am putting the pass back in the box, so if anyone has any objections, let me know pronto..... :laugh:

For approval:

Take - #20 - Graycliff Blue Label PG Robusto
Put - #107 - Padron Serie 26 #2 - Natural wrapper

Take - #43 - Outlaw Limited Release LFD Event Cigar
Put - #108 - Outlaw Limited Release Don Pepin Event Cigar

Take - #44 - Padilla 601 Green Label Perfecto
Put - #109 - Fuente WOAM - Humi Date 12/06

Take - #81 - Partagas PSD4
Put - #110 - Bolivar Belicoso Fino - KMM OCT 04

Take - #84 - Bolivar Gold Medal (07)
Put - #111 - Cohiba Maduro 5 "Magicos" (07)

Take #106 - Padilla 601 Red Label Toro
Put - #112 - Don Pepin JJ Maduro "Sublime"

Take - Doggie goodies.... :cool: The "Fantastic Five" really dig the rawhide chews. Thanks...!!
Put - Doggie goodies..... :whistling: Identity kept top secret for next pass player to find...some good stuff in there, though...!!

Has anyone heard from the illusive MattR...?? This baby will travel Monday unless I hear otherwise......

Swissy - a million thanks, once again, for letting me play along with PP-III. I and the mutts really appreciate being included...!!!

Best Regards, gents - B.B.S.

...snip...

Has anyone heard from the illusive MattR...?? This baby will travel Monday unless I hear otherwise......

...snip...

Hey... since when did MattR join the pass? Did I miss something? You trying to pull a fast one in my pass?

Sorry... couldn't resist! I'm hoping Joe.M. will respond soon that's he's ready...

And glad you were in the pass once again - Hope the puppies enjoyed it too.

...snip...

...snip...

Hey... since when did MattR join the pass? Did I miss something? You trying to pull a fast one in my pass?

Sorry... couldn't resist! I'm hoping Joe.M. will respond soon that's he's ready...

And glad you were in the pass once again - Hope the puppies enjoyed it too.
Ohh.....SNAP!

Sorry Joe, quite a slam there...... :laugh:

Let me know - It can fly Monday AM

Thanks - B.B.S.

I'm in! Sorry I have not been paying attention. Been hard at work on my honey-do -list.

I'm in! Sorry I have not been paying attention. Been hard at work on my honey-do -list.

S'ok Joe... figured your ears would be burning (or falling off!) when someone referred to you as MattR
:whistling:

OK gents, the pass heads for sunny New Mexico today. Joe - once USPS scans it, your DC will be:

0103 8555 7493 2243 1602

One minor issue; the pass is out of single bags. I put some three-finger bags in with the documents so that should get it home.

Thanks again for letting me and my mutts play along, Jim - another great pass - :thumbs:

Best Regards, guys - B.B.S.