• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Puppy Pass III

Damn I did read the wrong thing...

Wyatt... I owe you an apology bro, obviously I can't fuggin read. For some reason I had the Milli stuck in my head...

Tim,
I think you're seeing the wrong thing? He took the Padron 80th, not a Millie - for which I think it's a good trade? A number of people have picked these up recently for less than 430 I believe... (but since I'm out of the buying loop maybe I'm a little goofy on my data?)

I assumed the Millie was a typo, if in fact it was a Millie I would have nothing in my humidor even close. I have one Padron Millie in my entire collection and I consider it the rarest cigar I own.

As for the 80th.....I think I've passed on about 4 opportunities to buy a box in the last 3 weeks...at least twice on this site alone.

That's where I'm coming from on this Tim. Did you in fact mistake it for a millennium? If so I understand your concerns. But with the 80th I'll have to respectfully disagree.

No for some strang reason, I was reading 80th and thinking Milli...

Sorry about the confusion... ok say it

DOH !!!

Damn I did read the wrong thing...

Wyatt... I owe you an apology bro, obviously I can't fuggin read. For some reason I had the Milli stuck in my head...

As stated in the other pass Tim, it's about getting it right for the integrity of the pass, not for anyone to be RIGHT or WRONG. It was an honest mistake and I can see the concern had it been the millennium. I don't look at disagreements on the T's and P's as personal attacks, just trying to keep it all straight. No harm, no foul.

This thing should be showing up here any moment, so I thought I would put my takes out for scrutiny.

T: #5 RyJ Robusto P: #75 H Upman Sir Winston '03 and #76 H Upman PC '98

T: #38 Liti Small Batch 1 P: #77 Casa Feunte Corona Gorda

T: #48 RyJ Short Churchill P: #78 Cohiba Sig III '05

T: #62 PLPC P: #79 H Upman Mag46 '06

I got an OK from Swissy, but your opinion counts as well

The pass arrived late this afternoon, and I have had a chance to go through it. The cigars look great, and the beads are OK at the moment.

I found two discrempencies from the first post cigar listing. #4 Monte Robusto is still in there, and #49 Rass '06 is not. I believe this happened durring the Ianhummel shuffle.

Wyatt, the treats look fun, I think I will give one to each of the beasts tomorrow and send them out side with instructions not to come back till it's gone and they're done farting. :laugh:

I sent Joe a PM to see if he's ready, or if he wants me to hold on to the box until after the Christmas Mayhem is over at the PO.

Thank Jim and everyone else involved. This has been a great pass so far.

Wyatt, the treats look fun, I think I will give one to each of the beasts tomorrow and send them out side with instructions not to come back till it's gone and they're done farting. :laugh:

Hehe, yeah. Those shouldn't stain indoors though if you choose. My dog eats about 1 of those every 3 days.

I'm sitting on the pass til the 26th with Joe's agreement that the three days before Christmas is not the time to have a pass in the system.

I sure hope I put in enough air holes for the squirrel ???

:laugh: TFF...

Sound good... agreed this is a bad time for a pass being out there.

Happy Holidays All!

Gentlemen.... (boy, there's a stretch... :whistling: )

please reset Joe.M. to the end of the pass... he requested a new slot at the end due to some things happening at home over the Holidays.

Once the season is over a more precise slotwill be known... but for now, it'll be ust before it heads up to peterscreek.

Gentlemen.... (boy, there's a stretch... :whistling: )

please reset Joe.M. to the end of the pass... he requested a new slot at the end due to some things happening at home over the Holidays.

Once the season is over a more precise slotwill be known... but for now, it'll be ust before it heads up to peterscreek.

Between this post and the PM you sent me, I would say the "J" on your keyboard is malfunctioning :laugh:

rectifythis

You good with this thing shipping on the 26th?

rectifythis

You good with this thing shipping on the 26th?

Sounds perfect. I'm on vacation until 2008 so I'm just hanging out at home. Crap, that means I gotta start thinking about P/T's....

How's the squirrel? :laugh:

I like to be way on top of things, so I'm posting my takes now for scrutiny:

T: #35. Davidoff Millenium Lonsdale P: #80. AVO 787

T: #46. Partagas Lusi 2006 P: #81. PSD4 and #82. PLPC (OEB ABR 07)

T: #55. Punch Punch P: #83. H.Upman MAG 46 (ROA MAR 07)

T: #75. H. Upman Sir Winston '03 P: #84. BGM '07

T: #76. H. Upman PC '98 P: #85. Bolivar Coronas Extra (POS MAY 07)

T: #77. Casa Feunte Corona Gorda P: #86. Anejo Shark '07 and #87. Anejo Shark '07

Swissy has approved, but your input counts as well.

Add: #88. Oakbrook F2 Lonsdale, just to keep it interesting.

Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0103 8555 7492 4904 0819

The box is headed south. Thanks for having me Swissy.

Pass arrived today. Inventory checks good, everything looks good. I can mail this out in the morning if I hear back from Scott quickly...or I can send it Monday (New Years Eve). Scott, are you ready?

The pass is on the move! Left this morning. DC 0103 8555 7492 5223 0825. FYI, the Oakbrook F2 actual price per stick is about 4.50 but you could get away with putting a lesser valued cigar as it is the ugliest cigar you will ever encounter. Maduro short filler with hit and miss construction but the flavor is very unique and off the beaten path…

Thank you for having me for my first pass, Jim. Matt, the dog treats look tasty enough for me to eat!