• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Puppy Pass III

Take THAT Jimbo!

gallery_1481_373_21676.jpg

:cool:

Aaaaaaaaand
STOP!

Seems we are full. My apologies to all that did not make it... seems this is a slightly popular pass! :cool: Of course ANY pass is popular these days.

For those of you that have not PM'd me you address info, please do so even if I have it already. I'll work on a pass order, and see about getting this puppy on the road!

Welcome to all the participants to Puppy Pass III 2007!

Hey Joe M, post a picture of your dog dammit! I need to determin if your dog will get as much enjoyment out of a live squirrel as mine of if I have to choose his second favorite treat. :whistling: :D :laugh:

BTW, does anybody have any suggestions on how to ship a live squirrel?

Hey Joe M, post a picture of your dog dammit! I need to determin if your dog will get as much enjoyment out of a live squirrel as mine of if I have to choose his second favorite treat. :whistling: :D :laugh:

BTW, does anybody have any suggestions on how to ship a live squirrel?

No....but sending the rabbit poo that my dog LOOOOOOVES so much...should be easy.

OK! Here is one of my three dogs, the other two freak out when the camera starts to flash. His name is Bear, he is 100lb's, his likes are yellow labs, rabbit hunting in the desert and playing with children. His dislikes are Veterinarians, war and anyone who goes near his bone.

IMG_0619.jpg

SHIT SHIT SHIT I missed it again..... Oh well thanks for the invite. Been slammed the past three weeks. Have fun guys.

sorry fellers... guess enough warning was not given in advance!

I'm working on all the paperwork and boxing. Hopefully I'll get this out tomorrow or Friday at the latest.

Ok... came up with one more slot. Since Brett (PetersCreek) is local, we'll do a face to face handoff of the pass. So, I can make another slot in the pass for mailing.

Soooo... since there were a few members that just missed the requirements, for this ONE slot I'll drop the requirements in half. So the first member that posts their pup picture again that has 3 months or 37.5 posts ( :laugh: ) will get the only extra slot for this pass.

GO!

Swissy

I'd like to jump in!! Posted a pic of Midas earlier in the thread :whistling:

Keith

Okay you said post the pic again
gallery_6048_372_11386.jpg

His name is Midas, he's 75Lbs and crazy.

Keith