• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Puppy Pass IV

WooHoo!!

Thanks - gang will love the treats! And as far as naming... how do you think mine got named 'Amber' and 'Porter'? :whistling:

USPS says it was delivered this afternoon.

Label/Receipt Number: 0307 1790 0001 9541 3831

Your item was delivered at 2:01 PM on November 19, 2008 in LAS VEGAS, NV 89143.

Received pass yesterday afternoon. Box looks good on the outside.

Special Big Thanks to Steve for getting it to Vegas as quick as he did. Nice Play! :thumbs:

I'll post after I take my son to school.

cool beans! fast trip across the ol' USofA... wish I could get stuff up to here that fast :thumbs:

EDIT: Hmmmm... thought I updated the list. Musta not saved it. It's done now however

Opened the box with my son, as he wanted to do a review of the treats. His favorite treats are the liver treats, because there are Golden Retrievers on the container, and he's going to go see his Aunt's Golden Retriever next week, and he saw one walking his owner on the way to school today, and he misses Sam, our Golden who passed away Thanksgiving weekend two years ago. :thumbs:

Can you tell he's 6 years old? :laugh:

Thanks for the treats, I'm going to take only one of the Canine Culebras , so that the rest of the Pups in the pass can enjoy these, too. They are pretty cool!

P/Ts to follow.

Glad to hear the treats were a hit and that everything is all square. I began doubting whether I sealed bags, whether everything was packed properly, etc., as soon as the package left my hands at the PO. Now I know what my wife feels like when she wonders if she left the stove on when we're 500 miles from home...

PreApproved P/Ts:

T #59 La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Lancero/ P El Triunfadore Lancero

T #69 La Riqueza #2 / P Casa Fuente Corona Gorda

Jim, as usual, a terrific pass, thanks for letting me play! I will drop this off for Scott today.

Gentlemen, it's been a pleasure.

Awaiting Greg to drop pass off, so here are Approved P/T

T - #23 CoRo
P - Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios - PLM JUL 07

T - #55 Tat Black
P - Tat RC184 - ERH JAN 06

T - #70? El Triunfadore Lancero
P - La Flor Dominicana Dbl Liguero Oscuro "A"

Thanks fellas

Edit - P/T approved

Geoff - hope your ready brother. We have liftoff out of Vegas.

DC 01038555749667190417

Thanks for having me Jim

edit - almost forgot - Zappa, Rocco, and Partagus will enjoy the football cookies, and munchy treats - thanks Greg. The boys hope Ruby and Beowulf enjoy their treats.

Wow guys... great showing from the Vegas twins! :laugh:

movin' right along... First post updated!

I landed earlier tonight. I'm ready on this end. I will post P/T tomorrow.

Geoff

tracking still shows no info... but any ideas on what you want Geoff? hopefully it'll land in the next couple of days...

The pass is on my desk.

Takes/Puts:

#14 Opus X No. 4 ~ Scorpion
#68 Anejo 46 ~ DCM from 2005 TAA Set
#73 RC 184 ~ ESG Churchill

If there are no problems I will ship out tomorrow.

Geoff

Hey Geoff,
Sorry... had one of those crazy days at work. And it just ended! 28 hours is a long shift.

I'd run with those... I don't hear anyone complaining! :laugh: