• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Puppy Pass IV

OK.... Mary called and the pass is at my house. I am still in AZ, and plans have changed- I have no idea when I'll be home :(

She is going to arrange for PetersCreek to pick it up and let him do his thing.

Sure would be nice to have PetersCreek grab a picture of the flag with all our names on it before it heads east, if at all possible..... :thumbs:

Hang in there, Jim - B.B.S.

i'll make sure we do this... I won't send off until Brett has a chance to work his photo magic.

I talked to Mary yesterday to make arrangements for the hand-off. I had oral surgery yesterday, so I'm cruising the S.S. Vicodin today and won't be driving anywhere. She may be able to drop it off with my wife at work today but if not, we'll take care of it soon thereafter.

Pic? No problem!

Sorry for the delay folks but I do have the pass in hand and I think the banner is looks mighty fine...

438794298_hZnC5-XL.jpg

I'm mulling my P&Ts for now but as soon as Swissy makes it back, we'll wrap this puppy (pass) up.

Wow....I think that looks great. Nicely done, guys..... :thumbs:

Cheers - B.B.S.

Looks great everyone.

Have a great Holiday and enjoy the sticks from the pass. :thumbs:

The banner was a great idea fellas. Nice selection BBS!

Thanks again for letting me play Swissy.

Stinki

Ok gentlemen,
After a long absence, the pass is home and done (once Brett does his puts/takes which I approved). Here is the latest photo taken today while we were herfing at our local shop (thats the end of a Tat Monster in mymouth BTW)

banner.jpg

As soon as Brett posts, and I get off my lazy arse, this will be on it's way to Iraq.

Thanks Gents!! I'd like to thank you all for a great pass, and for helping move it along. I had hoped to get it out for Christmas, but my emergency trip to Arizona kinda killed that hope. Regardless, the guys overseas will love to get it.

And... with that, I'm announcing my pass retirement. I looked at my profile, and what a pass whore! :laugh: I have so many singles I want to try, I'm having a hard time doing puts as I want to keep most all I have. So if anyone wants to run with the Puppy Pass theme, PM me and tell me. But I'm done hosting and participating for the time being. Not saying I won't ever do one again but not in the foreseeable future.

(speeling edit)

And here are the long overdue puts and takes:

Take (4) Pepin Blue Lancero '08, put (80) AF Añejo #48
Take (5) Pepin Blue Lancero '07, put (81) AF Añejo #77

Thanks for the pass, Jim and welcome home!

Jimmy - I can't thank you enough for letting me participate in yet another Puppy Pass. Glad the banner worked out and I think it looks great, if I do say so myself.

Thanks to all the BOTL's for the great comments on the banner. I know the men in the East will appreciate it and the whoop ass smokes that will go along with it.... :thumbs:

Best Regards, gents - B.B.S.

Jim thanks for having me and all your work to organize this pass.

Brian

GENTLEMEN!
Received an email this morning from Iraq... the cigars finally showed up!! They are having a 'Cigar Night' tonight and will be taking photos to send along. Once I do, I'll post in here if one of them does not. The contact I have included a link to this pass in the email sent out ordering them to attend cigar night! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No word on the banner, but I think that's part of the reason for the order... :whistling: