• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Puppy Pass IV

Confirmed with Insight and he is ready.

Pass is already on the way: 0308 0660 0001 1181 9053

Probably a Saturday delivery. I replaced the box. Everything looks like it's doing well.

Stinki

Hey Geoff,
can you check the DC#? it's coming up as "There is no record of this item." I'm hoping you transposed a number when typing it, rather than the Post Office lost with the pass! :( (Or just did not scan the pass upon leaving.)

I have checked and double checked. It's the correct number. I sent it through a postal annex so the USPS may have just skipped scanning it upon pick up. Hopefully tomorrow it will arive.

ok... figured they missed scanning it. We'll just patiently await its' arrival! Thanks for checking...

The pass has arrived! I will check it later tonight or tomorrow and try to get p/t up shortly thereafter. It may be a couple of days while grapes and I try to coordinate the handoff.

Checked out the pass, everything is all good. Contents check out although humidity is a little high so I am keeping an eye on it. I have talked to grapes and we will get together later this week for a handoff. I will have my p/t posted tomorrow, sorry for the delay. I have been sick as a dog today and just didn't get to it until just now.

Damn! Totally forgot to post I got the treats for the contest! Thanks Greg... the kids enjoyed them VERY much. So much so that they worked on the bones from the second I gave it to them to the second they cracked the big bone lengthwise.... all of 5 minutes! :laugh: Guess they loved it a little too much. The smaller one is still active and enjoyed. But that big bone drove them nuts, and the power chewers that they are, they tore it up by both of them working on it at the same time, one on each end. crrrrrraaaaack! I had to take it away from them as I didn't want them getting bone splinters in their guts as they were gonna chew on that sucker until it was gone. It was funny too... they had it on the deck and after I took it away from them they kept ringing the bell to go outside and look for it. ALL DAY LONG they did that. I finally had to take the bell off the door so they couldn't ring it and I could get some sleep. (I taught them to ring a sleighbell hanging off the doorknob when they wanted or needed to go outside)

Now they are both focused on the little one but they last longer as it's harder for them to grip.

:thumbs:

Damn! Totally forgot to post I got the treats for the contest! Thanks Greg... the kids enjoyed them VERY much. So much so that they worked on the bones from the second I gave it to them to the second they cracked the big bone lengthwise.... all of 5 minutes! :laugh: Guess they loved it a little too much. The smaller one is still active and enjoyed. But that big bone drove them nuts, and the power chewers that they are, they tore it up by both of them working on it at the same time, one on each end. crrrrrraaaaack! I had to take it away from them as I didn't want them getting bone splinters in their guts as they were gonna chew on that sucker until it was gone. It was funny too... they had it on the deck and after I took it away from them they kept ringing the bell to go outside and look for it. ALL DAY LONG they did that. I finally had to take the bell off the door so they couldn't ring it and I could get some sleep. (I taught them to ring a sleighbell hanging off the doorknob when they wanted or needed to go outside)

Now they are both focused on the little one but they last longer as it's harder for them to grip.

:thumbs:

Very cool, Jim. I thought the kids would like them. Sorry about the lost sleep. :whistling:

Okokok

Take: 11) Tatuaje Noella Reserva Oscuro
Put: 75) 02 858 SG

Take: #37 RASS POS Jul 06
Put: 76) HdM Epi 2 (06)

Take: #52 Cohibo Sig I
Put: 77) Monte 4

78) Padron 1926 #35
79) Outlaw BTTB LFD 07

In Grapes' hands now so if you veto he will pull whatever. Thanks for having me again Jim, Buddy is gonna love his treats!

Ha, somebody finally got the Tat Oscuro. That seemed to be the cursed stick this pass. Way to go Phil!

The pass is winding down. It's been fun. A little dramatic at time :whistling: , but fun and educational. I have to share one more picture with everybody. My son had a school science project due. He decided to test the theory that you can't teach an old dog new tricks. His task was to teach Casey how to shake hands. Eventually he was successful, but this was one of the trial and error photos that I absolutely love:

gallery_6688_811_79557.jpg

Thanks again for letting us participate!

All: I mistakenly thought the siglo I was 6/stick and someone let me know it is closer to 8 I am going to have grapes put in a substitute stick and I will square it away with him. Sorry for the confusion, I was just going off memory on the sig 1 and certainly want to make sure everything stays good.

tsk tsk tsk.... good thing you caught it. I was gonna get medival on your ass!

:laugh:

thanks for playing... I look forward to the secret stash of White Owls i expect to see.

All: I mistakenly thought the siglo I was 6/stick and someone let me know it is closer to 8 I am going to have grapes put in a substitute stick and I will square it away with him. Sorry for the confusion, I was just going off memory on the sig 1 and certainly want to make sure everything stays good.
You told me you were smoking most of the cigars last night in honor of Brian. How were they? Did you leave anything for Napa besides the White Owls?

You told me you were smoking most of the cigars last night in honor of Brian. How were they? Did you leave anything for Napa besides the White Owls?

Cory I hate to say it but I believe honesty is the best policy: No. Unless you count the White Owl Blunt Xtra Tubos (tm)

first post updated to reflect Phil's robbery of the pass

So as per Phils request I am pulling his Monte #4 and putting in a Cohiba Sig II

as for that me P/T's are as follows

T: Mag 50 EL - P: Bolivar Double Corona RE
T: Dip #1 20 - P: H.Upman Manarca 2000
T: Romeo #2 in Tubo - P: Monte #4 LAO Nov 07
T: Punch Punch - P: SLR A. or Boli Gold Medal not sure what current price for Punch Punch is help please.
T: Opus X Perf #4 - P: LFD BTB 2008

And for Jim cause I know these are cigars you are dying to try!!

T: Anejo # 48 - P: Camacho Liberty 60/40 2004
T: 858 SG - P: CAO Odyssey
T: Casa Fuente Corona Gordo - P Perdomo Edicion de Silvo Double Corona

guys, I'm in Arizona on a family emergency... run with those Josh, I don't have time to mess with much of anything.

I should be home laaaaaaate Tuesday unless things get worse. Pass should not beat me home, but if it does I'll have Mary call peterscreek and have him pick it up for his dealings.

And please... no need to post thoughts and prayers. Silent ones are plenty good.