• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

puros pass

DING DING..... Round 2!!!!! :biggrin: :eek:LMAO @ you guys!!!!! That's the problem with posting, you don't get the "emotion" that comes with speaking to know whether or not one is just kidding or serious!!!Just my 2 cents, as if it needed to be said!!!

LOL - Yeah, I'd like to see Mel and Sam in the chat room together. :) You guys should send in your pictures for our photo gallery too! :biggrin:Mel - Just send me a message when this pass needs to be moved over to the in progress forum. Thanks, and good luck...

Just a VERY minor misunderstanding. All's forgotten. Heck, I even have some Blue Dragons on order! ;)Sam :cool:

box is on its way to vern track # is 0300 1290 0002 4458 1179
ps: man you dont MY pitcure on anything :)

man you dont MY pitcure on anything -----
I am not sure what this means...Could someone translate

pitcure i was refering to them asking for photo for gallery man you dont want my pitchure on anything

Thanks for the clarification Mel...I'll just bet your not as ugly as you look...Huh...

Box arrived today and is already back in the mail and on its way to the next victim...Turn around time 1 hour..USPS Conf# 0300 1290 0003 0870 5350.
My Takes:
La Hoya Rica corona
Unmarked,unwraped coronaMy Puts:
Jose Marti cetro..Nic.
Farm Smoke....Nic.
Emigrante robusto..Dom.
La Finca robusto...Nic.
Carbon Copy robusto...Nic.
Anniversario Superiori...Nic
La Estrella panatella...Nic.
5 Vega panatella...Nic.I think these are all Puros.Did my best.Thanks for letting me play in your sandbox.

jeez vern sounds like you added your own pass :) the unmarked is a cuban a friend of mine brought me rolled by his grandmother :) i had the twin of it and liked it hope you like that one great passin with you man

Tell me Mel did his Gramma roll it on her thighs in that great Cuban Tradition? LOL.
Sorry about not replacing it with an ISOM..
Glad to be in your pass Mel..I hope your Tupperdor won't hold all the sticks when it gets back to you.

I think that I finally figured out why some of those ISOMs taste salty on the wrapper....sweaty thighs. Who knew? I learn something new everyday. LOL! Sam  :cool:

Who would have thunk it....A Cubian gramma is now one of my favorite babes....
Just finished that stick ....Very nice..Thank you Mel
And thank you gramma..

lol never asked where she asked if she rolled them on her thighs shes about 80 i hear so i dont want the mental pitchure!

just got the box. everything seems to be in good shape. mel, buddy, next time send everything out in a bigger box and tupperware container. these are not going to last long with this crowd. i'm going to trasfer it to a bigger shipping box, but I can't help out in the tupperware dept.takes: Hoja de Nic (Churchill???)
Carbon Copy Robusto
Puts: Mantequilla X (Nic)
Mantequilla XX (Nic)
Cabanas Petit (ISOM)
Mayorga Toro (Nic)
MiCubano Corona (Nic)tracking number to follow once i get this puppy to the P.O. later today.

Well Mel I looked it over but I didn't have anything close to that size in my hummi and I wasn't sure I was up to the comittment of two days to smoke it LOL.

If that sucker is still there when it gets to me, I'll snag it. :biggrin:

I forgot all about this pass - imagine my surprise when I picked up my mail yesterday and I saw this huge box from Michael! First thing going through my head was wondering if I forgot about a trade with him or something!!Well, I signed onto this pass to learn more about what puros are. So, I took three nice looking cigars that I have never tried, and placed a few puros from Cuba in return.Here are my takes:La Finca Robusto
Mantequilla (the smaller one)
Mayorga ToroAnd my puts:4 - Partagas Coronas
1 - Ramon Allones Special Selected
1 - Montecristo #4And, now that I have been reminded of this thread, I will go back and review it, and see what more I can learn about these interesting cigars! Thanks for letting this CigarPass newbie participate!GeorgePS: I will post the confirmation number later today.