• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf 8 - Saturday, July 27th......

This is already shaping up to be another unique experience...wrapped around cigars, booze, food, and good friends!

This year we have to have an area for the CP guys to all sit together.

I'll start stock piling the single malts now ;)

It already sucks that it's 6 months away...can't wait! Great idea to start the thread earlier this year Charlie :thumbs:

Definitely will be another great event Gary for a super "Cause". The reason why I started the thread early was that Sean from Big Guns BBQ was getting his summer schedule together and I wanted to lock down the site with Round Pond as well. One good this is that it's only 5 1/2 months away now........ :D :thumbs: :p

Just wanted to update everyone, we have reached the 200 guest count which means the sign-up is closed.   I will add a Stand-by List now in case there are guests that cannot attend and have those that would like to.    Now the fun part begins with contacting all the supports and stuff........  :)   :thumbs:   :cool:

Charlie, please add me to the stand-by list. I think I'll be flying solo this year. Thanks.

-Joe

WOW! Congrats on filling the guest list!

I should've pulled my head out sooner and signed up, but thought there would be more time. Please put me on the stand by list.

**edit to add 1

Hey Charlie I noticed that you have Simon Ineson on there twice once under my name and once by himself.

Paul

Charlie if I didn't already mention please put me down or add me to the stand b y list if I am not already counted. 

Charlie,
Per my previous PM I should a +1.
Thanks

The Guests / Sponsors / Stand-by lists are updated, please take a look and see if I made any mistakes. Thanks, Charlie......... :)

I'd like to be put on standby please.

BigBear +1 (+3 children under 18)

Diesel Grinch said:
Damn I'm moving really slow on this.  Put me down on the standby list.

Chris, you are good to go brother as you are one of the originals from the first QSH........  :)   :thumbs:   :cool:

tone-ny said:
Charlie did I miss this?

Not sure what you mean Anthony, you've been on the list (1st page of this thread) for a while now....... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

tone-ny said:
Charlie did I miss this?

Yeah. We all had a great time. K was aksing where you were. Hope to see you next time, Tone!

tomthirtysix said:
Charlie did I miss this?

Yeah. We all had a great time. K was aksing where you were. Hope to see you next time, Tone!

tomthirtysix said:

Charlie did I miss this?

Not sure what you mean Anthony, you've been on the list (1st page of this thread) for a while now....... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Didn't see my name on the list earlier, so I did win!

:laugh:

Didn't see my name on the list earlier, so I did win!

Not yet Anthony, Ian (thefatguy) hasn't sold you the winning raffle tickets yet....... :)   :thumbs:   :whistling: